[Scenario] Seal Team Six - The Factory

Euri

Here is my new year's modest gift for the community. Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9z2aTq5oxcqMHNBXzJ0eGJ2Zk0/view?usp=sharing

As usual, here is the briefing as teaser:

A veteran Russian Recon Company has established temporary headquarters in the factory complex shown on your map. The factory complex is full of workers which for the moment are held captive. The Russians carry with them key pieces of information and our agents among the workers of the factory have identified the locations where the relevant computer rooms have been established. Same agents have also given us have a pretty good idea about the buildings in which the enemy is established. Further we assume that the Battalion commander and the Company commander are in possession of vital information as well.  Intelligence suggests that there are some BMP-2Ms in the vicinity as well as two SAM platforms.

Your mission is to search the designated locations and if possible question or otherwise search the bodies of the commanders.

At your disposal you have a full company of Seal Team 6 supported by two Apaches and 3x155m Howitzers. An UAV is also at your disposal.  IMPORTANT: The Howitzers have been assigned to you for their precision & smoke capabilities only. Do not use them against buildings as we do not want to inflict any casualties on the factory workers.

A russian quick reaction force (QRF) is stationed 30 minutes away more or less. We know that they conduct radio checks every thirty minutes with the forces occupying the factory. Based on this we will launch a strong electronic warfare attack over the area of operations (AO) immediately after the 03:00 comms check. We assume that upon missing the 03:30 comms check the QRF will rush in support of the compound. This gives you roughly one hour to complete your mission and exit the AO.

One last point: As a result of the strong electronic warfare signal the capabilities of the SAMs will be substantially degraded. Do not spent too much time trying to locate the SAMs with your UAV and take them out with precision fire. The Apache pilots are crack and the electronic warfare signal offers them an advantage.

[….. ]

It is now 02:59….We have intercepted the radio check...Electronic Warfare signal is on….Go Go Go….

Acknowledgements:

The mission map is a section of the fantastic crossroads maps by Keime - with only very slight modifications on my part to some buildings

@Oakheart

Thanks for trying it. This mission was designed as a race against time. If you managed to complete it and exit in a relaxed manner before the arrival of reinforcements, maybe I should shorten the qrf repose time. 

If you wish a more complex and bigger scenario with replayability , I invite you to try my "leave no stone unturned". I think you will enjoy it. 

Edited by Euri

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have anything more cooking Euri ? :) I realized that playing with modern warfare is a BLAST. Esp, with 'devgru' style missions. Is it probable to have some modtag uniforms with seal insigna ?

I am in the beginning of something new but more of "combined arms" this time. But it is proceeding very slowly due to work committments. 

Re "pickup trucks: Do you mean the M1153 Humvees?