Salute to Mark Ezra!

Mark Ezra,

When I read the stats on CMFB, I was impressed, but when I read the figure for the number of QB maps you created for it, I practically went into shock! Certainly, I suffered from abrupt, though temporary, cessation of respiratory function. 330 maps? How on Earth did you manage such an incredible feat? Even if we rate you Fanatic Monk when it comes to task devotion and undisturbed time available for creating such all but incomprehensible quantities of specialized and tailored cartography, I'm not at all sure even massive doses of the right meds would allow such incredible productivity. Given so many choices, map selection could become a glorious new form of Gamer's Agony, an experience unto itself!

As someone might put it after undergoing such an ordeal, "Able was I ere I saw Ezra!" 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

LOL maybe it's in my name:

Mark (Marz...God of war) Ezra (Hebrew ..."Helper")  so I'm under a curse.  By the way... I'm still making CMFB maps so there will be a few more.

By the way  I get a lotta help from the Scen Designers, Master Map Makers, Campaign Designers, and of course BFC.  Always a Team effort and I'm proud to be a member of this community.