Bootie

DRUMS OF WAR TOURNAMENT *MID JAN LAUNCH*

Well (to be fair) most would have CMBN and MOST will go out at this stage, 8 proceed to CMFI, then 4 CMRT and 2 CMFB - so only those better players will need to get any extra games. I personally would be delighted buy any of these titles I don't own (CMRT & CMFB :rolleyes:) if I got that far (not likely I know).

In fact I'd be willing to bet that any player getting to the semi-finals onwards without owning CMRT would have no difficulty getting a copy donated from some lovely souls at FGM to ensure they can compete.  Sounds silly but I doubt there would be ANY problem finding 3-5 members to jointly stump the cash up.

Excellent... just be sure to post an introduction... site pre-requisite to cut down on spam bots Im afraid.  :)

Well, I would like to sign up, but was not a member. So I have signed the request for membership. But it said I need a admin person to approve it.

Til then, Just posting here to let you know I want one of your slots to play.

Also. Ian, this should take any hopes you have of ultimate victory away. I just want to crush your dreams now.

Well, I would like to sign up, but was not a member. So I have signed the request for membership. But it said I need a admin person to approve it.

Til then, Just posting here to let you know I want one of your slots to play.

Also. Ian, this should take any hopes you have of ultimate victory away. I just want to crush your dreams now.

Thats you approved.

Sure, I can take any crushing you can deliver. Lord know you can deliver them. But my dreams no way no one can crush my dreams :D

OK So I have come out of retirement to take part in a tourney.

Bootie Please Add my name to list once a FGM approve my request to join the site.

Cheers

H

I suppose I better start playing again now I have finished PoE. Anyone fancy a game? I am in UK and can produce a high turn rate at moment.

OK So I have come out of retirement to take part in a tourney.

I suppose I better start playing again now I have finished PoE. Anyone fancy a game? I am in UK and can produce a high turn rate at moment.

I can pick up one player, but I am normally only good for one turn a day. maybe two if I have files handy before I go to work in the morning. Normally how it works with chaps from your part of the world

I can pick up one player, but I am normally only good for one turn a day. maybe two if I have files handy before I go to work in the morning. Normally how it works with chaps from your part of the world

Hi just pm'd you I guess I might be jumping in at deep end but should brush up my skills quickly...

;) if rather painfully.

Ok we have 70 players on board for this... the draw has been done and the pairings published.  The Round One scenario is also available at The FGM for download... good luck to those taking part.