ChrisND

2015 Christmas Bones

Thanks for all the info.... Front page of the manual looks Pretty Damn Funky to me.

I know that my alto ego wouldn't approve, but I hope everyone at BFC and all fellow players have a great Christmas.

Spike aka Warts 'n' all

Edited by Warts 'n' all

As one who thus far only owns Black Sea, I am SUPER excited about this release;  it will finally be my entry point into the WW2 era (call me picky, but didn't want the BN bocage, the sheer masses of RT, or the Italians. ...).

This one ticks all my boxes! Fantastic work BFC! Now, how do I justify this gift to myself, right on the wife's birthday? ???

And rhanks for the manual; I will be devouring religiously over the next few days....

That's a really Sikh preview Chris!

First off, goddamn, that's 2spooky.

The manual is a welcome present, I'll be sure to look through it soon.

I'm also looking forward to the FI additions!

Edited by Nine-Oh

New manual is a big improvement for new players, I think.

Well done!

(If only that lovely little thing were here already, then I would be totally happy. That thing with the name that starts with the letter S and rhymes with " wimmwagen" .:lol:

I've got a bit of a dilemma here. Don't know whether to drink red or white wine with this Christmas Bone.

Thanks for the glad tidings, BFC.

Orebest in 2016!

Edited by BLSTK

Santa is calling out targets for corps 155mm pieces over the radio in his sleigh ?

Too funny, BG. Santa would make one helluvan FO.

Sorry but:

"our plan is to spend 2016+ expanding our current titles with more modules and packs."

In my opinions this sounds like they plan to use the CMx2 engine till their retirement.

I mean, how old is the Battlefront staff 50+ or 60+ ?

Looks like they dont have the guts anymore (yes such a step takes guts) to lift CM onto the next level (new engine)...CMx3.

So yeah, in 2017 we will get CMx2 4.0, then modules and new games then maybe CMx2 5.0 but nothing new, nothing that challenges us again and lets us play the game in a new sophisticated way. Where have your visions gone ?

Edited by Wiggum15

Sorry but:

"our plan is to spend 2016+ expanding our current titles with more modules and packs."

In my opinions this sounds like they plan to use the CMx2 engine till their retirement.

I mean, how old is the Battlefront staff 50+ or 60+ ?

Looks like they dont have the guts anymore (yes such a step takes guts) to lift CM onto the next level (new engine)...CMx3.

So yeah, in 2017 we will get CMx2 4.0, then modules and new games then maybe CMx2 5.0 but nothing new, nothing that challenges us again and lets us play the game in a new sophisticated way. Where have your visions gone ?

My, how the Grinch stole Christmas!

Merry Christmas BFC. For me, a fine gift indeed.  Thank you.

Sorry but:

Their plan is the natural way forward imo...

I think most people wants another module for each of the other basegames (CMRT, CMFI and CMBS).

Scenariopacks will also be a very welcome addition i'm sure...

Sorry, thats not a "merry Christmas" thread, its a discussion about the future of CM !

It was my way of thanking BFC and spreading cheer simultaneously.  Merry Christmas to you just the same!:D

My, how the Grinch stole Christmas!

Merry Christmas BFC. For me, a fine gift indeed.  Thank you.

Darn it!

There I was quite happy, having "ignored" Wiggum15's posts, and then I go and read one by accident when you quote it! :D

I know, I know, the quote box says whose post it is ... I just wasn't paying enough attention. I blame too many mince pies (a Brit thing, sorry ...)

I must be more careful in future, to avoid rudely dispelling my holiday spirit ...

Iam just in the process of scrolling through the manual, i think the UI looks very uninspired and the unit pictures look like straight out from normandy, not even snow in the background. That really kills the immersion.

Jesus christ !

Can't you ever post ANYTHING possitive...

Is your personal goal here to get others so irritated that they start calling you names...Thereby having every thread you visit locked...?