2015 Christmas Bones

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one who thus far only owns Black Sea, I am SUPER excited about this release;  it will finally be my entry point into the WW2 era (call me picky, but didn't want the BN bocage, the sheer masses of RT, or the Italians. ...).

This one ticks all my boxes! Fantastic work BFC! Now, how do I justify this gift to myself, right on the wife's birthday? ???

And rhanks for the manual; I will be devouring religiously over the next few days....

Sorry but:

"our plan is to spend 2016+ expanding our current titles with more modules and packs."

In my opinions this sounds like they plan to use the CMx2 engine till their retirement.

I mean, how old is the Battlefront staff 50+ or 60+ ?

Looks like they dont have the guts anymore (yes such a step takes guts) to lift CM onto the next level (new engine)...CMx3.

So yeah, in 2017 we will get CMx2 4.0, then modules and new games then maybe CMx2 5.0 but nothing new, nothing that challenges us again and lets us play the game in a new sophisticated way. Where have your visions gone ?

Edited by Wiggum15

Sorry but:

"our plan is to spend 2016+ expanding our current titles with more modules and packs."

In my opinions this sounds like they plan to use the CMx2 engine till their retirement.

I mean, how old is the Battlefront staff 50+ or 60+ ?

Looks like they dont have the guts anymore (yes such a step takes guts) to lift CM onto the next level (new engine)...CMx3.

So yeah, in 2017 we will get CMx2 4.0, then modules and new games then maybe CMx2 5.0 but nothing new, nothing that challenges us again and lets us play the game in a new sophisticated way. Where have your visions gone ?

My, how the Grinch stole Christmas!

Merry Christmas BFC. For me, a fine gift indeed.  Thank you.

Sorry but:

Their plan is the natural way forward imo...

I think most people wants another module for each of the other basegames (CMRT, CMFI and CMBS).

Scenariopacks will also be a very welcome addition i'm sure...

My, how the Grinch stole Christmas!

Merry Christmas BFC. For me, a fine gift indeed.  Thank you.

Darn it!

There I was quite happy, having "ignored" Wiggum15's posts, and then I go and read one by accident when you quote it! :D

I know, I know, the quote box says whose post it is ... I just wasn't paying enough attention. I blame too many mince pies (a Brit thing, sorry ...)

I must be more careful in future, to avoid rudely dispelling my holiday spirit ...