Rinaldi v. Bootie AAR

Very much belated, sorry Bimmer - I'll have time to catch up over the next few weeks, hopefully. Here's a quick video of the first 5 minutes of action, I'll be updating as frequently as I am able. 1080p will be processed shortly. 

Needless to say, don't peek if you don't want to ruin your own fun, Bootie.

Edited by Rinaldi

@ Rindaldi,  Very nicely done!  Please be aware that the game's battle noises drown out your narration in the video clip.  You might consider increasing the volume of your narrative audio in relation to the volume of the game.  I don't want to miss anything you might say!  I look forward to more.  Thank you for doing this.

Very cool, Rinaldi.  I just got this game. Please LMK if you would be interested in a battle!

Welcome to the forums, unfortunately I have 4 games going at once- but I'll keep your offer in mind for down the line.

Rinaldi,

Really nice having your side of the battle to view as well.  Thanks for posting.

Heinrich505

No worries. I have quite a bit of catch-up to do, I'll see if I can get another turn report out before the 27th.