When?!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Finally, I was mere hours from composing a short story set in the Year of Our Lord 2145 with the view point of a soldier made of Hyper-diamond committing a holocaust of mainland China in the robo war being suddenly reminded of his human past when he stumbles upon an update from Robo-Steve from 2143 stating "Don't worry website almost robo-done. CMFB probably next week." This trauma awakened him to his true identity as one Mr. Vor and caused him to renounce violence and become a member of Communist Party. Thankfully I don't have to.

Reposted from another thread:

The webpage you guys saw was something that Steve was working on, and wasn't supposed to be visible. He's done some crash course learning on how to get products into the old website (starting with the Battle Pack), because we are going to put CMFB up for pre-orders very soon on the old website. It would be up this weekend, but Steve needs to travel over the weekend. So it is looking like early next week.

The webpage you guys saw was something that Steve was working on, and wasn't supposed to be visible. He's done some crash course learning on how to get products into the old website (starting with the Battle Pack), because we are going to put CMFB up for pre-orders very soon on the old website. It would be up this weekend, but Steve needs to travel over the weekend. So it is looking like early next week.

You guys are making visible on purpose as to get the hype train rolling :P 

OMG! You guys know how to build up tension, don´t you ? ;-)

Its taken so long I have actually lost interest in it. I will buy it, but I could care less when it comes out because at this point I will not be playing it til I get some opponents that I need it to play against.

I fall into this camp now, I will buy it at some stage but as I have just bought GL i will instead work through that module.

I just hope this does not cause a cash flow issue for BF, depending on how that impacts them....