The name: with "Blitzkrieg" in it

Combat Mission: Final Gamble (CMFG)

I kind of like that one. But be advised, I don't think BFC has ever heeded any naming suggestions that have come from the board. One they have announced a title, they stick with it come hell or high water. Which is too bad sometimes. For instance, a possible title for this family might be CM:Ragnarök, although that might be a trifle too obscure for some potential customers. Something more accessible but conveying essentially the same information might be CM:Collapse of the Reich, abbreviated to CM:CR.

Michael

Edited by Michael Emrys
Additional thought.

Good suggestions @Michael Emrys. They have all come up before. The list of suggested names we gave them was really long. I think in the end they used the list to eliminate the obvios though because they picked one we did not suggest.  

In the end I think the name they chose is a great choice.

I think it's a great choice, too.

The only problem is that it takes that word off the table when they do France 1940 :D.

Nah. France 1940 will have to be "CM: French Blitzkrieg". 

Poland '39 has the obvious name "CM: First Blitzkrieg".

;)

Oh, they could make it CMFB1 as Final Blitzkrieg, CMFB2 as French Blitzkrieg and CMFB3 with First Blitzkrieg. Just to make it a bit more challanging to keep track of it :P