Rundstedt Sends His Best - a CMFB Comic AAR

Hold on! ...hahahaha....I see the plot. There is a bank in this town and they need the Sturmtiger to blast open the vault? Lang And Tanner and LT Lawrence will soon walk down the street to confront the German crew...only 18 SturmKitties in the world and Hauptman Von Leslie routes one to this "of no importance" backwater? I smell gold bars.

...and while the caffeine is surging through my arteries, I hope that butter bar LT Blanchard gets KIA real soon for his weaselly, disrespectful comments towards the CO. Either man up and say your piece to the old man or zip it and fall in line to support the mission, soldier!

Hold on! ...hahahaha....I see the plot. There is a bank in this town and they need the Sturmtiger to blast open the vault? Lang And Tanner and LT Lawrence will soon walk down the street to confront the German crew...only 18 SturmKitties in the world and Hauptman Von Leslie routes one to this "of no importance" backwater? I smell gold bars.

...and while the caffeine is surging through my arteries, I hope that butter bar LT Blanchard gets KIA real soon for his weaselly, disrespectful comments towards the CO. Either man up and say your piece to the old man or zip it and fall in line to support the mission, soldier!

*Whispering* "Before there were Swiss Banks, there was the Bank of Liefrange. During a curious event in early 1945, some German and American soldiers collaborated to pilfer..."

By the way, Lt. Blanchard is not speaking aloud to anyone but the reader, about his innermost worries. He's not the sort to bad mouth his CO. ;)

Edited by Bud_B

Gents, 

I may be a bit spotty over the next week. 

My wife's chemotherapy is complete and she has surgery tomorrow.  While in theory we know what to expect, surprises happen so I may be busy (or just really mentally fried) over the next few days. If I'm slow in posting or replying this is why.

Sorry if this is TMI. 

Gents, 

My wife's chemotherapy is complete and she has surgery tomorrow.  While in theory we know what to expect, surprises happen so I may be busy (or just really mentally fried) over the next few days. If I'm slow in posting or replying this is why.

Sorry if this is TMI. 

Certainly not... Best wishes for her, and you. Get it sorted, then post back. Of course, if she is following this CAAR, then you'd be helping her recovery by getting on with it! ;)

Gents, 

Sorry if this is TMI. 

I wish your lady and you all the best, Bud. May the recovery be speedy and complete.

KA-Booom ! Ha, awesome !

Was that a house or did they just hurt some snow ? :lol:

Best whishes to your wife Bud_B, I hope she will recover soon.

@ Baneman: I think this was the tall house where the CO was located. Seems like the XO now has an opportunity to display his superior leadership.

@ Baneman: I think this was the tall house where the CO was located. Seems like the XO now has an opportunity to display his superior leadership.

Nooooo, not Lt. Lawrence !

Who will give us dry, monotonous commentary now ?

Best wishes from me to your wife as well Bud. At least you can show her the comic as proof that you haven't been wasting your time down the pub :P

I wish your lady and you all the best, Bud. May the recovery be speedy and complete.

Thank you, much appreciated :)

Best whishes to your wife Bud_B, I hope she will recover soon.

Thanks, Hank. You're also correct... For you, see below...

Nooooo, not Lt. Lawrence !

Who will give us dry, monotonous commentary now ?

Best wishes from me to your wife as well Bud. At least you can show her the comic as proof that you haven't been wasting your time down the pub :P

Thanks, Baneman. :)

Seems I have made Lt. Lawrence too much a narrator, eh?