CMRT WInter Mod thinktank

the mod is not working I placed itinto the mods folder and still green map, for the new year scenario.

I just got it loaded and the map looks fine to me.

You might want to check/redo your files. When installing, I removed all mods first, then added the Winter Mod group only, and then added back in a few mods that I knew would not conflict (Vein's Effects, JuJu's UI, various non-background sounds, etc.)

the mod is not working I placed itinto the mods folder and still green map, for the new year scenario.

It must work if scenario is tagged with [snow] even with other mods installed. There can be only some vehicles messing of turrets and huls.

Did You put Winter Mod tags in Scenarios folder?

You can get them here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6wdug2pzj4842ll/AADTsX5G20iHBTGGU8yybJs1a?dl=0

Hi,

"Amazing work, Barbaricco. Sorry, Kohlenklau, modding really isn't my thing. I would never be satisfied with my own work and would not enjoy it."

My sentiments exactly.. I am hopelessly unartistic.. but still greatly appreciate the incredible work others do.

This is a stunning project :).

All the best,

Kip.

my internet is acting very slow at the same time I am neck deep in a demanding new job. civil engineering...

I want to keep vehicle mods rolling out but am stymied by the above 2 items.

Kohlenklau! Don't worry about it! You already gave us so much. Think of your health. We can and we will wait.

my internet is acting very slow at the same time I am neck deep in a demanding new job. civil engineering...

I want to keep vehicle mods rolling out but am stymied by the above 2 items.

Yes :( 

Phil is back at work and holidays are over. I too must slow the pace and start do some "real" things.

There are still lot of vehicles and goodies on suprise list or already uploaded to CMMMODS waiting to go live, but I think we can declare this Winter Mod as job done. It will be convinient to have one large GB download but it's really hard to upload anything larger than 50 Mb despite all of the support from guys there.

For missing things we hope community can step in.

Thank You all again.

@ Wolfseven 

I see a lot of winter mod stuff (roofs fences skyline) in the pictures you posted. I think you have it installed fine. Try maximizing snow cover with the "dirt" tile and then add in other ground tiles in small groups. I like the weed texture and the crop 4 for that. But then I failed art class in school and was sent to the chemistry lab.:o kaaboom!

Kevin

@ Wolfseven 

I see a lot of winter mod stuff (roofs fences skyline) in the pictures you posted. I think you have it installed fine. Try maximizing snow cover with the "dirt" tile and then add in other ground tiles in small groups. I like the weed texture and the crop 4 for that. But then I failed art class in school and was sent to the chemistry lab.:o kaaboom!

Kevin

I think you got me mixed up with Wolfseven. I posted some pics to show that the mod was working on my system, meaning that, short of a bad download, the problem must be with setup on Wolfseven's system.