Thoughts on The Proving Grounds

Thanks. Where, how to contact him? :blink: Leads me to another suggestion. Add a "contact admin" link or something similar, if any such user problems arise. I had a look around on the site, but couldn´t find something. Maybe on the FAQ page?

A second upload attempt lead me to the same "500" page in the meantime. :mellow:

Contact button added to TPGII and TSDIII... and area set up and waiting for Final Blitzkrieg.  I need to get in touch with GaJ in regards to which email he wishes to use for the contact us area.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like they way TPG looks now. Perhaps there should (if possible) be some kind of "new additions" headline or under each game. Otherwise, there is no way of knowing (unless you subscribe) if there is something new for you to test.

Thanks for all the good work Bootie.

I originally had all the latest content on the home page but was accused of being disingenuous so I changed it to what we have now so that no favoritism existed.  As no log in is required it cannot be programmed to show what is new and what is not as it is different for every person.  Perhaps if you click the Latest Uploads (the old homepage) you will find the new content quicker.  :)  All swings and roundabouts Im afraid... you cant please all the people all of the time.