Sign in to follow this  
Euri

Bugs reprot

Notes for the new patch

Playtesting a new scenario that I designed involving a bridge and a lot of breaches (see topic "The Vault" at Mods sub-forum) I have to report the following 

(1) Vehicles randomny get stuck while moving on a bridge and they move no further. Just tremble back and forth on spot.

(2) Rarely there is some wall (normal ones - not double) which even if breached the breaching team does not go through the breach but goes for the door around the building. 

I will try and post videos of both instances if i find the fime

Edited by Euri

Just checking, do you have the latest patched version - as that should take care of the bridge bug. If patched to latest, maybe the bug still occurs with a particular bridge?

Here is the blast bug. The is onlyone blast order. Just press go

Actually, none of the units in that save file have a blast order :huh:

I ran the bridge save about 6 times and the vehicles never got stuck. There is a spot on the bridge where one Humvee does stop for a moment and do a little zigzag. I will report that.

On the bridge you are correct. Now that I reload and replay the file the Humvees move ok. Strange because they were stuck on exactly these positions not moving (!)

Ok, I've reported both issues.

I further post a save file and a video which demonstrate the blast bug in various instances. I believe it has to do with pathfinding choice. In all problematic instances the troops do not go through the gaps they have just opened but choose to bypass them and adopt another path

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9z2aTq5oxcqUjdpcW1LVEQwM2s/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9z2aTq5oxcqZnpEUEV3LUk4dWM/view?usp=sharing

Sign in to follow this