New Repository and Opponent Finder Announcement

Bootie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be helpful if you give a few months till we get used to what are actually new vs migrated.  After that if it's noisy, the reminder could be eliminated.  (And thank you for your responsiveness and al the voluntary work you have done.  Imo yours is by far the most useful CM series support site.)

Not much of a sleep but Im back to explain what happened.

Last week we did the soft launch on the forums here and during the week testing was carried out on the site.

One of the things I decided to do was pay for better hosting with a 100% guaranteed uptime.  Talk about the irony.

During the migration to the new servers a server script corrupted and it has taken a few days of sifting through code and the like to actually get the proper scripting text in place.

Still having a scripting issue for The Few Good Men homepage but that is being addressed today at some point.  Worst case scenario is I need to rebuild the FGM homepage which to be honest I could rattle out in a few hours.

Regardless the sites are now fully migrated to the new servers and are running fine.  I apologise for the downtime but these things needed to be ironed out before Battlefront went through the 'hard' announcement. (Battlefront Homepage).