Zala Capabilities

Hydaspes

I will never repent or else the ghost of Maurice Richard will uppercut me at night :D  But I like the Red Sox better than the damn Yankees hehe I used to cheer for my beloved Expos in the National League (and was a regular at the bleachers during high school, only 1$ ) and for the Red Sox in the american league (not the Jays, screw Toronto LOL). I loved Wade Boggs, Jim Rice, Dwight Evans, Mike Greenwell, old Tom Seaver, Oil Can Boyd (played for the expos too along with Spike Owen). Later you got Pedro Martinez (developed in Montreal)  that gave Boston his first world series since the Babe Ruth trade (the curse). 

Spotting for russian infantry is fine. No complaints there. Its the vehicules that I SOMETIMES find problematic, not always. Yeah I agree you're in deep s--- if you're dealing with Abrams using RPGs but I like the sport aspect of it :P No problems with Bradleys. They tend to go BOOM when in RPG range. 

Edited by antaress73

As long as the infantry is either approaching the afv fron a rear or side rear aspect. if their in the frontal area of the afv in anything but a building the infantry is screwed.

I get enough sporting aspect just playing the Russians. I like the cat and mouse with my tanks and Abrams and greatly prefer side ambushes with at13s and 14s to the front or khrizs and at14/13s than sporting fights with RPGs. My inflated loss in infantry in my bradley battle against Jammer reflects desperation use of infantry and RPGs against US afvs with few buildings and constricted terrain. Leads to lotsa casualties.

The curse is no more. Theres a road along the Charles River near Fenway Park called Storrow Drive and it had a sign that said Reverse Curve but someone had spraypainted it to read Reverse the Curse instead. The authorities always seem busy getting rid of graffiti but that was up my entire life until 2004 and suddenly one November day it was sandblasted off :) 

I never thought Id live to see one Red Sox world series win. Let alone 3 in the last ten years. Deep down I never gave up hope all through the godawful years for the Red Sox in the 90s and thought we really had it in the playoffs in 03 until we lost last minute against the Yankees. I think part of my soul is still dead from that moment. All of youse can go on all ya want about expos and flyers but the fact is Boston=Title Town.  Baseball, Football, and Hockey. Speaking of football we have probably the best QB ever to play the NFL just off stats alone..