FXShine shader CMBN

BarbaricCo

Just made new shots from your Warmod FX for CMBN so you can see the two different barbaric fx mod

All shots are real ingame and not edited (Only Warmod FX + Reshade FX)

Thanks for posting those gorgeous screenshots. Before in depth analysis could you please post few screens from above the ground and what exact Reshade settings you use. They are even more important for older players and this is to much saturated for them, but I think this can attract younger generations to give a try to CM :) .

Thanks for posting those gorgeous screenshots. Before in depth analysis could you please post few screens from above the ground and what exact Reshade settings you use. They are even more important for older players and this is to much saturated for them, but I think this can attract younger generations to give a try to CM :) .

Yes will do...the reason why it's much saturated because my laptop screen didn't display normal like normal monitor, i can't even see this CMBN color in normal color which on my screen looks desaturated color even using your warmod it's getting a bit like technicolor..looks like im seeing 80's television :D
so i try to balance it with reshade, but normaly if i use reshade without your warmod, the game looks a bit cartoon..this's why your mod is very important to balance this reshade fx and very useful in some aspect which make new level with temperature color so i can adjust my reshade easier

I like more contrast color of those panzer camo so it's more visible and eyecatching :) and maybe this will attract younger gen like you said

gonna try to decrease it's saturation level

Thanks for your mod barbaric..really love em !

Edited by --WOKI--

I started all of this messing with CM shaders because on Mac there aren't options like Reshade, SweetFX or Nvidia control panels.

As fxshine and War Movie ADVANCED shaders are already on the edge of the contrast, brightness, saturation I recommend before trying them to first temporary remove other mods from mods / z folder and to turn off any additional Reshade or Nvidia/ ATI specific CM settings.

Then try it and later turn on other mods / settings.

As Reshade basically do the same picture shaders thing as CM shaders, you got this glorious override nextgen Hollywood movie settings :) .

Thanks

Any chase of enabled a form a Antialiasing like SMAA or FXAA since "movie mode" disables this in-game.

I already made FXAA working. Sadly then "War Movie" is not working :D.

Solution is I guess, if BF enable another picture shader.

More technical info and trial here: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120795-fxshine-shader/?do=findComment&comment=1633064