FXShine shader

BarbaricCo

• 2 years later...
On 9/17/2015 at 3:52 AM, CarlWAW said:

Here's the shader for download. Enjoy.

zBlurShader_v4_CarlWAW.rar

Sorry for digging up this thread from the grave and I realise some of the key members haven't been around for a while. I just discovered using Barbico's shaders that (for some unknown reason) I finally manage to get soft shadows in the CM engine even when not in WM mode! Rather than just squarely dark blobs. I've never been able to achieve that even though I've always used 'top of the line' GTX X80 cards from Nvidia.

I downloaded Carl's version from the link above as well since I liked his screen shots, but unfortunately when I switch to war movie mode with this file in my z folder it just turns to sceen brown. Am I missing something? Do I need to turn certain parts of Carl's file on/off before using? Do you delete all of Barbico's files and just add the one frag file into your z folder instead?

@Bil Hardenberger @Bootie I see you at least some point managed to get it to work. Do you still use it/have a working copy?

Cheers