Turn off rain? Also, Movie Lighting adjustment ?

Kinophile

I can turn off smoke, is it possible for rain?

Also, the movie/cinematic lighting opens up a great possibility. Is this run off a single text file with varying values?

Because if one can adjust the lighting/colour scheme for thus, then we could adjust it in any manner. Eg, CMx2 WW2 titles could be fought in black and white...

I work in Film/TV so I'm very interested in this aspect...

KP

Does SweetFX work with OpenGL...never tried it.

I had to giggle a little on your misspelling...

Yeah I noticed that earlier, but could not edit it this morning.  D'oh…  me fumble finger!!  Long day lol…  

As for your question, no it does not at the moment.  There is a work around for now however.

From the site:

FAQ

Q: Can I use this with a OpenGL games?

A: SweetFX does not currently support OpenGL but hopefully in the future it will. For now trying using the opengl wrapper mentioned in the readme.

Work is being done on a new injector with OpenGL support but it's not ready yet.

Sorry about that. Until it does I guess the OpenGL wrapper method could work for CM??  Not sure as I like CM graphics the way they are (with all the great created mods of course).

Edited by Blazing 88's