Tank grog debate - video series

Hi guys

I stumbled across this video series a few weeks ago and found it extremely enlightening – as well as somewhat mythbusting. So I thought I´d share it with you, even though many of you have probably already seen it.

It is basically a bunch of tank experts discussing various acspects of tank warfare, primarily in relation to WWII. They are:

Steve Zaloga
Harry Yeide
Hilary Doyle
David Fletcher
Rob Griffin
Kenneth Estes

The series is called Operation Think Tank and consists of 12 episodes of approximately 20 minutes each.

Here´s episode 1:

First off let me thank you for the many wonderful mods you have put into the Combat Mission game series.

Now I would like to express my thanks for this great series of videos. It is because of you and the like minded members of this community that the forum is such a great continuation of exploration and knowledge. 

Thanks for posting that, Umlaut!

I watched the whole thing and quite enjoyed it--though I wish they'd done more myth-busting on the undeserved derision so often thrown at the Sherman.

Here's another of the moderator's videos that I came across recently:

He gives an enjoyable presentation in it, but should have given specifics about what made the Normandy fighting unique, rather than just repeating that it was.

His YouTube series, Inside the Chieftain's Hatch, is also quite good. I've watched a number of those.