Because Bradley

Jammersix

I actually said I have proof. I didnt adjust my kill count by a factor of three at all. Like I said I have proof in the form of saved games.  Three fold? Interesting that since you're not the person Im playing you would know. I absolutely have killed 5-6 Abrams and know for a fact I  have.  Second all the kills occurred after the 4 minutes you recorded, before he encountered any of my armor which got the lions share of kills. 

If I was lying its interesting I openly said Id provide proof for those who doubted me.  Second Im also not lying about hugging the map edge, which I can prove through all the saved turns I have.

Third its interesting that you were posting vids for him, cheerleading for him before the battle was even over ('Its solved! its over! on turn 4?') and calling me a liar on a post that doesnt involve you at all, which wasnt a lie at all, for someone whose from the same country as you and is very obviously a friend of yours by your own admisson.  Regarding adjusting to my turn rates, yes two weeks ago when I was getting full time hours from two jobs and working under the table  for a third my turns were every two days.  IanL plays me daily as well and will remember when my turn rate sagged - along with against your friend - and IanL and your friend will also remember that my turn rates went back to immediate or within the day returns on turns, and actually your friends turn rate has sagged.  Which I dont really care about anyways - my point was proven.  I openly admitted he basically won the battle - except for the maybe another tank or skirmish or so.  I also however mentioned that I cost him 5-6 Abrams killed (nevermind damaged or immobilized, and said Id provide proof), that he hugged the map edge to advance to my rear (again have proof) then made a 90 degree right turn to use the map end to screen his left flank again (AGAIN have proof) and finally that a one off encounter - especially one where you still lose 5-6  abrams - where you specifically choose the map and use the map edge for your entire advance - doesnt prove the Americans are l33t and everyone else is nerfed.  Also if you guys had used any common sense at all, which I also msged your friend to do, you would have withheld posting until the battle was over and maybe the DARs would still exist.

So instead of dealing with both of you anymore Hyd-  Oh wait lets just call him what he really went by, Lacroix can have a win so I dont have to interact with either of you anymore.  However that said, I still have turns for ANYONE who wants them where they can EASILY see that by the time I decided to stop dealing with both of you Lacroix had lost 5-6 Abrams in taking the town, and I still had one untouched platoon, and AT assets.  Yes he would have won the battle, though at extreme cost and gamey tactics. Oh did I mention I have proof?

Edited by Sublime

Funny thing is- there is recorded evidence uploaded that proves you are wrong. Anyone interested can pm and get a link. As for the reason why I decided to call you out for your inflated kill count- it's because I knew you weren't honest. If I didn't know Lacroix I would have actually believed your estimates.

And.... again I can easily provide turns.  Of the game in question.  If youre referring to the vid you uploaded then that was still only up to like what turn 4 of the game? I mean are you serious? He hadnt even ran into my T90s. If  I was going to lie, why wouldnt I just simply say oh I won the game and handily defeated his thunder run?  why would I simply say he won, but lost 5-6 Abrams?  And any real evidence of the battle will also show the map edge hugging.  You're not in the battle.  I am. I have proof.  So honestly I dont give a toss  what 'evidence' you have, because anything you have is second hand, whereas Im an actual PRIMARY source, offering evidence. 

Would you like some turns? Because I can send you some of them too.  In fact if I even send you the last turn, where Ive lost LoS to about 2 of the tanks you can still easily see 3-4 knocked out Abrams in the wheatfield where my mortar crews were.

So as my last comment on this to you - you can say whatever you want.  However your friend was banned for a reason and you were warned for a reason.  You also both know eachother personally and you obviously have an agenda to cheerlead for him... for whatever reason.  I dont know what possible reason you guys could say I would have to lie about a game that noone cares about nor do I really, except for the sake of argument.  If anyone was going to say the Russians were nerfed if they were I would, since I almost exclusively play as Russians. I dont have a reason to lie, and I am one of the two people in the game.  You are not. I  have saved games of the entire game continously from turn one. Do you? I can send them to you, or anyone who asks.  Can you?  Or can you simply provide an isolated screenshot or stuff from turn 4?

Edited by Sublime

You must be talking about a different game then, cause the newest vid shows all your T90's as smoldering wrecks in the middle of a village. There are six videos total that show complete destruction of your forces. Again, who wants to see that can pm me.

And again ^look at my post.  Did I say he won? Yes.  My T90s were killed.  Did I say he lost 5-6 Abrams? Yes?  What are you trying to say I only killed one or two Abrams? Ha.  Ok dude. Whatever. This is like arguing with a wall.  You're not in the game.  I said he won.  Yeah he killed my T90s. I  dont know what youre proving by that, because it still doesnt change the fact that he lost 5-6 Abrams in doing so.

Sooo a factor of three would make that 9. Not 5 or 6.  And I think your missing an Abrams or two somewhere.  Even if one is immobilized. And how many of the remaining are combat effective?  Again Im not going to argue this endlessly with someone whose not in the game and is blindly making stuff up.  Its funny how if I got one Abrams over on my kill count because I never saw his side or watched the vids and because the fog of war was still in effect its inflated by a factor of three, yet my numbers were off by what one?  Because I think very much at the least if there arent 5 dead Abrams theres definitely 4 and Im pretty sure my acccounting of 5 or 6 stands.  I didnt pull the number out of my @$$. Ive been playing CM since probably you were in diapers and I can usually tell when Ive killed a tank.  Have a nice life.

It's clear you have pulled those number out from your ass. Out of force of 10 you have destroyed 3 and immobilized one. That is the extent of what you did on that map. I'll repeat again, there is recorded evidence that proves you're making **** up so you can look good in the eyes of newbies. I trust CM engine more than I trust your estimates. My whole agenda was to prove that you were lying and you were lying in a case where the other side can't answer you (because he was banned rightfully- something I have said to Lacroix and advised against his behavior. But the ban has nothing to do with this game, just with his attitude towards this forum).

Seriously, this is ridiculous. These unfounded and mean spirited posts have no place herr. I totally agree with @Sublime that he should end those games. I never knew why he would start games against someone so clearly an angry difficult person. There are so many super people here and in other forums that to waste precious time playing angry people just seems well a waste.

Let's hope that Steve locks this thread so we can put this behind us.

I don't care about your little circlejerk. I care about truth. And the truth is- he made those numbers up. There is recorded evidence, evidence he doesn't and can't dispute. There is chronological chain that shows the destruction. If you're gonna take him for his word, by all accounts do so. But beware that you may be duped.

I don't care about your little circlejerk. I care about truth. And the truth is- he made those numbers up. There is recorded evidence, evidence he doesn't and can't dispute. There is chronological chain that shows the destruction. If you're gonna take him for his word, by all accounts do so. But beware that you may be duped.

What I care about are Forum members behaving according to very simple code of conduct rules we have.  You are deliberately refusing to do so despite warnings.  This is neither fair to the rest of the members here nor is it a very smart thing for you to do. Especially since you have seen where it landed your buddy Lacroix, who it appears you share more in common with than just gaming interests.  And guess what?  It's landed you in almost the same spot now... banned.  I say almost because I'm giving you a two week "imposed vacation" from this Forum instead of the full lifetime ban Lacroix so totally earned.  Hopefully you will come back after that with a cooler head.

I hate to make mention of this, but I think I should.  This is a world wide forum.  For many it is their only, or at least primary, way of interacting with people of different countries and cultures.  Therefore, every member here is a sort of ambassador for their country whether they like it or not.  Out of tens of thousands of members I am forced ban someone for bad behavior perhaps once every 3-4 months.  We have very, very few Serbian members on this forum and within that time frame I have banned two of them for abusive and disrespectful behavior.  Do you really want people to get the impression that Serbs are a bunch of abusive, hot headed people who refuse to listen to reason or conform to basic rules of civility because they don't think apply to them?  I sure hope not.  With that in mind, I hope you can come back and learn from this experience and also put a word in Lacroix's ear to stop trying to get back onto this Forum to cause problems.

Lastly, this thread has no point at all.  Therefore, I am locking it.  If people want to have pissing contests between each other, they can do it in private or on other forums.  This is not the place for it.  In fact, this really isn't the place for AARs at all.  They probably should be done in the Multiplayer sub forums.

Steve