Master Maps?

in what sense?  Typically "master maps" are a very large map that is cut down for a campaign if the campaign actually uses the terrain for it's battles.  There is a very large map of Oosterbeek that Pete did which may qualify as the first official master map (either that or maybe the shadow of the hill series).  Campaigns done prior to that I don't think were generated from a single map in the same way as the axis campaign in MG is a series of disconnected maps so I don't see any release of master maps for pre existing campaigns. Now on the other hand if you are just asking if there will be any really big maps released for CMBN - I am still working (slowly) on detailing Broadword's XIX Corp map.  What anyone else has in the works I have no idea.

CMFI with a a planned module still to come is a whole other story.  Way too early to have any idea yet.

There's an opportunity for (a) Master Map(s) to be released in the Battlepack for the BN family, since there's a campaign, and that seems to me, from the preview, to be set in a contiguous large area of map. If that format of product is commercially successful for BFC, there may be others, I guess, and some of them might have Norman countryside.

a campaign, and that seems to me, from the preview, to be set in a contiguous large area of map.

Nope. The BP campaign scenarios are spread over an area that is about 63km E-W, and 100km N-S (the British were advancing very fast in the first days of September ...). There are no master maps, as such, in the Battlepack - I prefer to use my time making maps of areas I know I am going to use, rather than on areas I know I'm not going to use. Instead the pack has some big maps, which are eminently suitable for cropping down to suit your purposes.

There are also some large scenario maps from CMBN-CW which can easily be cropped for other purposes. Evil be unto him springs to mind - that map is 2.5km x 2.1km

Edited by JonS

I have a partially completed master map of the 137th Infantry front mid July '44 on the Vire right bank, Le Carillon - La Meauffe. I'll try to send it along to SBurke at some point and let him find it a loving home.

I think I may have already grabbed that, but I wouldn't mind at all if you forward your copy. :D