Quick battles

Thank You for your kind words. It is a labor of love. I also appreciate those who report problems when they find them and endeavor to fix them when I can.

RE: future title QB Maps: I'm hard at work as are the Campaign/Scen Designers. I believe we are all improving our craft as we go. Only time and you, who play the maps, will tell how successful we are.

no i completely appreciate all the work everyones done and i apologize if i offended ezra. i mean the deployment zones in some are reversed or messed up. ive had to restart several pbems because battles where i defended or someone else did got the attacker setup zone.

otherwise ezra the maps are masterpieces and incredibly detailed. my only issue is that. and there is one or two maps where people do start within LoS of eachother. Stagler i believe remembers the name of the one we.re playing where we started out in LoS of eachother and it was on a medium or large map too.

Edited by Sublime