Ground Conditions Missing For Quick Battles..

After updating to 1.12 latest, I noticed ground conditions is missing from quick battle setup but is available in the scenario maker. How can I enable it in quick mission? Looks like it could use a fixing up. Look jumbled to me. I didn't post this in tech support for Afrika Korps because, well this isn't Afrika Korps and that seems to be the only section for support.

On anther note I could have sworn ground conditions and some other options (like wind) were in there before the 1.12 update maybe not?

post-73942-0-17787600-1438930623_thumb.p

Edited by user1000

Wow, you must have a really old version of CMBO in order to update it to v1.12...I remember it being fully updated by end of 01'

As I remember there is only the 'Weather' option in 'Quick Battles'...However, if you use the 'Create Scenario' then you will notice the 'Ground Conditions' option your looking for.

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

Wow, you must have a really old version of CMBO in order to update it to v1.12...I remember it being fully updated by end of 01'

What do you mean? The screen is from 1.12 which is the latest...

Ok there was none made that included ground dryness/dampness thanks.

Edited by user1000

What do you mean? The screen is from 1.12 which is the latest...

Ok there was none made that included ground dryness/dampness thanks.

You said you updated to v1.12 the latest...This comes across to me as meaning you recently updated to v1.12