Soldier's leg too long?

So we've established appropriate units of measurement now. Perhaps the OP would now like to tell us (in the appropriate unit of measurement) by how much over the appropriate length the soldiers' legs are. Because I'm a helpful chap I've started a list:

CMSF Syrians = ?

CMSF Combatants = ?

CMSF Fighters = ?

CMSF US = ?

CMSF British = ?

CMSF Canadian = ?

CMSF Dutch = ?

CMSF German = ?

CMBN US = ?

CMBN Commonwealth = ?

CMBN German = ?

CMFI US = ?

CMFI Commonwealth = ?

CMFI German = ?

CMFI Italian = ?

CMRT Russian = ?

CMRT German = ?

CMBS US = ?

CMBS Ukrainian = ?

CMBS Russian = ?

Not aware of any leg length issues either, but surely would add some immersion if different soldier variations would make it into the game, with regard to soldier sizes and silhouttes. Like that fatty german soldier, drafted from rear area supply troops, skinny Hitlerjugend and stomach battalion heroes and such. :):D

• 3 weeks later...

My pixeltruppen have begun grumbling.  Seems the leg checks instituted have caused some concern and feelings of harassment.  I have a meeting scheduled with HR tomorrow to discuss "inappropriate behavior".  Man you guys suck for getting me in trouble.

Now that was funny!  :D   I imagine the HR people might be on a first name basis with you to include a pre-programmed speed dial.   :)