Any Way to Get in Touch w/ GreenAsJade?

Glad that worked (thanks to Shane for passing on the message).   Sorry the password reset function isn't working - the technology used for CMMODs is so old now I'm scared to try to fix things like this: easier just to reset manually.

About time we had a brand new site eh? ;)

I can be contacted via forum message here, FWIW.

Cheers,

GaJ

• 2 weeks later...

Hello GaJ, I was just about to upload a new H2H mission, and saw that your site was not accepting any new Uploads, as your moving everything.  You said something about possibly uploading it before your site was ready.  Anyways glad to see new things coming abroad, and always working hard.

I have the scenario ready, I will wait for further notice on when and where to upload it.

thanks so much GaJ for the work you do.

Semper fi.

J.

Consider uploading to The Scenario Depot III.  Links can be found at FGM (Few Good Men).
Scenario Depot III URL = http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/

Hello GaJ, I was just about to upload a new H2H mission, and saw that your site was not accepting any new Uploads, as your moving everything.  You said something about possibly uploading it before your site was ready.  Anyways glad to see new things coming abroad, and always working hard.

I have the scenario ready, I will wait for further notice on when and where to upload it.

thanks so much GaJ for the work you do.

Semper fi.

J.

• 2 weeks later...