Hi!

Just received this game and Breakthrough.  However, after downloading SC WW I then Breakthrough I am asked for a serial number to activate, I'd be damned, can't find it?  No # on disk or case, so where do I find it?  Any help appreciated.. 

Thanks, Bob

Thanks,

No I did not get an email with a specific serial number.  If any of you support people read this post:  My

Order Number:

Has been received, can you please send the serial number so I can get started...

Thanks, Bob

Have you tried to login with your account under battlefront.com?

When you access your account you can click on "view" to show your orders. (see picture 1)

7b2ijfgo9op2.png

picture 1

At the next page you can  find your key under your contact informations. (see picture 2)

gusfnwz3vmn.png

picture 2

I hope this works.

Edited by Kettengeist

Have you tried to login with your account under battlefront.com?

When you access your account you can click on "view" to show your orders. (see picture 1)

7b2ijfgo9op2.png

picture 1

At the next page you can  find your key under your contact informations. (see picture 2)

gusfnwz3vmn.png

picture 2

I hope this works.

Have checked that screen a few times now:  There is a SKU #, but NO License key #, packing slip same thing.  It should be a # that is plain as day to see in my account when accessed through Battlefront.  Thanks, Bob

Went and got a helpdesk ticket (reluctantly). Would rather get an answer here at the forum about the issue. Helpdesk tickets require a variety of questions to be answered, some questions I don't have a clue how to answer, the process leaves a lot to be desired... :(

Helpdesk pointed out to me the serial numbers are on the backside of the CD case for this game (I never noticed it), however many of their other games have the serial number printed on the disc label, or something like that..., plus I think the owners are going to implement a digital system of receiving your serial number.  At any rate, I'm up and running!  Now I have to figure out how this game works...