Streaming playthrough of Task Force Spartan Resolve

Hey guys, just a heads up that I'll be restarting my weekly stream today, and I'm going to playthrough Task Force Spartan Resolve. Stream should start in a couple of hours, depending on how setup goes.

Address is: http://www.twitch.tv/chrisnd

Stream will also be uploaded to YouTube afterwards for anyone who can't catch it live.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those poor Pixeltruppen! I finally made it in to see a live stream, that was me as Raptor_Pilot

Glad you made it!

All of you need to yell at me to stop if I go over two hours. Doing this for a long time has taught me that my attention starts to wander after about two hours, and the pixeltruppen suffer...

I'm still mourning that last Bulat.

Dear ChrisND

Enjoyable to watch. What camera setting you do you use? You make it look very cinematic. If someone were to watch my play, he would most certainly be hospitalised for nausea 

I just use the default camera mode. Most important thing is to keep the mouse movements slow, steady, and near the center of the screen.

All of you need to yell at me to stop if I go over two hours. Doing this for a long time has taught me that my attention starts to wander after about two hours, and the pixeltruppen suffer...

I'm still mourning that last Bulat.

Well, these are recon troops in this scenario, and we all know by now how they fare under your command. :P

• 2 weeks later...