Stupid question re. BF CM file repository

Bahger

The answer to this must surely be staring me in the face but I cannot figure out how (or even if) the BF Repository allows the user to filter uploads by type, i.e. in my case, scenario files only.  And is it possible to refine a search further (i.e. too identify scenario files designed for PDEM, etc.)?

I will delete this thread and go stand in the corner if I figure it out before anyone gives me the answer.  Thanks!

I will delete this thread and go stand in the corner if I figure it out before anyone gives me the answer.  Thanks!

Well that will not happen - the thing is very hard to deal with.  Rumour has it there are some improvements to the web site in the works but we have not heard any recent updates on that.

Sorry I have no real advice to give you - I have only ever found things on there by brute force or blind luck.

Actually the search does work depending on what you are looking for. You can search by titles, descriptions or author. You can't search by type but theoretically people will have uploaded to the correct folder.

How do I access the folders for type: scenario?

I am astonished that the database is not searchable by type.

Thanks, guys.  Amazing.  I am not going to trudge through the Repository without being able to sort by type or even stars given by users.  This is a pity as I was looking forward to finding great new scenarios but they'll have to bring the database search function up to the bare minimum standards first.

The Scenario Depot III is running well now albeit I still need folk to submit their scenario so we can get a good database of CMx2 content there.

Also, The Proving Grounds II is due for release in the very near future.

Snap%202015-07-28%20at%2013.24.11_zpsw4i

Snap%202015-07-28%20at%2013.26.27_zps2hm

The Scenario Depot III is running well now albeit I still need folk to submit their scenario so we can get a good database of CMx2 content there.

Also, The Proving Grounds II is due for release in the very near future.

You mind not spamming the same message all over the forum in the process?

You mind not spamming the same message all over the forum in the process?

If Shane is kind enough to fill a large hole in the scenario database support currently offered by BF's own web site, then he is performing a valuable service. I do not regard his attempts to popularize this service as spam and I intend to support it fully.