Preview of the first Battle Pack

Well I guess the cat's out of the bag...

That page is in progress and isn't supposed to be visible yet, and I'm going to ask why it is.

However, yes the Battle Pack is going to be released very soon, any day now. it will be released on the old store for now. It was actually supposed to go live today, but a last minute bug was found and that needs to be quashed first.

Well I guess the cat's out of the bag...

That page is in progress and isn't supposed to be visible yet, and I'm going to ask why it is.

However, yes the Battle Pack is going to be released very soon, any day now. it will be released on the old store for now. It was actually supposed to go live today, but a last minute bug was found and that needs to be quashed first.

hurry guys i need more CM! lol

I'd curse, but that wouldn't be family friendly!  The backend has a nasty habit of enabling stuff when messing around with edits.  It's kinda like a hyped up golden retriever who thinks that just because you're going near the door that it is time for a ride AND it involves taking the dog too.  Doh :)

We'll have things polished and available for you guys very soon, but not this weekend so don't start in with another Night of the Refresh Monkeys (for you old timers, you know what I'm talking about!).

Steve

I'd curse, but that wouldn't be family friendly!  The backend has a nasty habit of enabling stuff when messing around with edits.  It's kinda like a hyped up golden retriever who thinks that just because you're going near the door that it is time for a ride AND it involves taking the dog too.  Doh :)

We'll have things polished and available for you guys very soon, but not this weekend so don't start in with another Night of the Refresh Monkeys (for you old timers, you know what I'm talking about!).

Steve

I have been checking the site 3 times a day since Jan. lol

I would guess there are some pretty good reasons for the change of store front. Security might be one of them?

The trouble with PC's and technology it never stays still and needs to be updated as flaws are spotted.

Just hope they get it fight and any delay is better than it falling over or failing....

Yup, Holien has it right.  The old site is simply too old to maintain any more.  The server OS, the website framework, email server, etc. are all pretty darned old by tech standards.  It's kinda amazing it's worked OK for this long.  Easier to start with a clean slate than to muck around with the old site.  This will be our third (or is it fourth?) website since we started back in 1998.

For you Aussies out there, I just watched the episode of Utopia (Dreamland here in the States) where they got a new website.  At least we don't have to pass around our laptops to exchange emails :)

Steve

Steve - Thank you for the quick response and good luck getting it going soon.  More snow forecasted for Sunday and Monday and would love to spend the time playing a new game or battle pack.

Well I just picked up CMA I put it offfor so long due to the fact there didnt seem to be much content. I am happy I waited so long now I have something to play while I wait for CMFB =)

i agree it is really ridiculous how long is this dragging on. and final blitzkrieg is equaly senssless.

Yep at this rate the current games out will never get all the modules released They have so much planned for this year and they are already off to a slow start. I think its safe to say only CMFB and the battle pack will be released this year. in 2015 the only thing they released was black sea and it was in Feb. and they were wanting CMFB to be out that summer if I remember right. I am just so tired of waiting for the battle pack and CMFB.. I am sure they are better and nicely polished, but this is just annoying 

Agreed. However, in a totally biased and beta-flavenoid manner, what will be released will be very nice, indeed, when it arrives.

Again, my bias shows. The Battlepack has a lot of juiciness in it. If you like any of JonS' previous work (or not), this should really add to your enjoyment.

Agreed. However, in a totally biased and beta-flavenoid manner, what will be released will be very nice, indeed, when it arrives.

Again, my bias shows. The Battlepack has a lot of juiciness in it. If you like any of JonS' previous work (or not), this should really add to your enjoyment.

That is what makes the wait worse knowing how awesome the BP and CMFB are going to be.. I wasnt that excited for CMFB, but watching a few of ChrisNDs streams got me pumped