"beyond overlord" on windows "XP" ?

It does with a bit of jiggling, I think (99% sure, but I don't use XP).

But you should ask this question in the technical questions forum, and look for an answer from Schrully. The Technical Forum is three forums below this one on the Forum Menu.

And if it isn't, that's only because I can't count.

Yup, as I recall I had no problems running it with XP. I haven't had it on in a while as I lost my disk right before a reformat, as I say, but I re-purchased it last night so will be able to tell you for sure in a couple of weeks, but unless SP2 did something CMBO doesn't like, it should run fine.

Thanks for the tip about turning off the firewall before downloading mods though - I might not have thought of that.

Glenn

You may run into problems with the playback controls. I could not scroll the replay back and forth...it just went from end to end w/ no stops in between. If that happens to you, disable any and all instant messaging software...I think XP automatically loads Instant Messaging, so you'll have to disable it using msconfig. Once I did that, I had no further issues. Note, this was only for CMBO, CMBB ran fine from the get go.