Downloaded scenarios aren't showing up

I just bought it off of the battlefront website about a week ago, so whatever version it is that's what I have.  I can open the scenario file in the editor, and it is available in the scenario editor.  I have tried looking at them through the scenario editor but when I click on them there is no information about them. 

The only thing which comes to my mind then is the issue I had with CMSF at some point: the scenario files were loaded as default into a different language folder instead of the one which was to be used with the English version. I bought a Paradox disc version here in Poland and a disc version of CMA, too - actually those two are the only ones I had in hard copies ( had to rebuy a digital version of CMSF from BF again this year: i couldn't get the Paradox version to run without any glitches anymore ... ). Nevertheless - check manually if the file is physically - er ... digitally I guess is the better word - in the correct root location - if you use English version this has to be English / Game Files / Scenarios or something  like that in your main game directory. That's all I can come up with.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Burroughs, thank you for saving my sanity. Spent ages trying to figure it out, including searching tech support. This needs a bump!

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 4:34 PM, burroughs said:

The only thing which comes to my mind then is the issue I had with CMSF at some point: the scenario files were loaded as default into a different language folder instead of the one which was to be used with the English version. I bought a Paradox disc version here in Poland and a disc version of CMA, too - actually those two are the only ones I had in hard copies ( had to rebuy a digital version of CMSF from BF again this year: i couldn't get the Paradox version to run without any glitches anymore ... ). Nevertheless - check manually if the file is physically - er ... digitally I guess is the better word - in the correct root location - if you use English version this has to be English / Game Files / Scenarios or something  like that in your main game directory. That's all I can come up with.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...