Kohlenklau Bulge Mods

Just wanted to mention how neat the game has become for me since downloading the winter greatcoats that Phil did. Not to mention the few winterized vehicles that are out there.  Not many vehicles but hope more will come.  There is after all always hope.  :-))  

Anyway, the game has become twice as much fun.  Really puts you into the mood.  You actually feel the game.  It even makes you feel cold, wet and miserable just like what it felt like all those years ago.  Man! that had to suck big time.  

So if you haven't seen or heard or looked at them you really should check them out.  I promise you won't be disappointed well except in the so few vehicles but the greatcoats are truly awesome.    

Hi Lee,

It was a team effort. mjkerner did stuff, aris did stuff, I did stuff, a few others I can't recall their names did some other stuff.

Do you have the aris Bulge horizons? They are awesome.

SInce then, umlaut has puked out a giant bunch of frosty vehicles and axis uniform apparel. 

Almost 2 years later and we still are anxiously awaiting the Bulge game. I hope you and others enjoy the mods. :D

Do you intend to gather all the Bulge-mods in one place before starting the campaign? By the way, the road with tracks in another thread looks promising. Much more real life looking than stock snow roads. How does it look when not straight? Does the tracks line up?