Its' been too long!

Nestled deep in the bowels of the CMBN chat group is a Bulge title bone from the end of March(!), though the posters went a little crazy and got the topic locked. I think we're a bit past due for a new bone, myself and I've been dropping hints in that regard. Heck, somewhere in the schedule a whole new product site and discussion board should be popping up!

Nestled deep in the bowels of the CMBN chat group is a Bulge title bone from the end of March(!), though the posters went a little crazy and got the topic locked. I think we're a bit past due for a new bone, myself and I've been dropping hints in that regard. Heck, somewhere in the schedule a whole new product site and discussion board should be popping up!

That'll do for now. :-D

Effectively, I thought that ChrisND coverage of Black Sea was a new way to convey information on work in progress titles by BFC, maybe it was not, or it was an experiment. Either way I really enjoyed those videos and they created a positive anticipation for me with regards to the release of CMBS.

Effectively, I thought that ChrisND coverage of Black Sea was a new way to convey information on work in progress titles by BFC, maybe it was not, or it was an experiment. Either way I really enjoyed those videos and they created a positive anticipation for me with regards to the release of CMBS.

Agreed, it was a really good way of introducing the mechanics and weaponry in the new game.  Worked really well.

Found one!  This is for anyone who has not been to the CMBN forum in a while, as I have not.

The state of the game has to pass a certain 'threshold' before it become ready for public display. Its like building a house, 80%+ of the work may be completed but its still not suitable for showing until the exterior façade is up. We can't exactly show you pictures of plumbing pipes and bare wires, can we? It was only last week that they finally got the mountain horizons for fall/winter/snowy Ardennes region from their slow-as-molasses 2D artist.  ;)