Operation Tumbleweed

MikeyD is probably loving doing these. Lucky ducky!

I hope modders stick around. Modding to me just adds to the variety available to the community. Adding a vehicle nickname or unit markings for example. 

It would be awesome if BFC got that vehicle turret and hull bmp file matching issue worked out. A floodgate of cool stuff could be loaded in the z folders. :D

Aris' work is great, I have many of his mods residing on my hard drive. I was just joking.

But the stock artwork is of great quality IMO. Especially the Shermans. I love those.

I think modders will have a tough time besting it. But hey are free to try, he he he.

Edited by PanzerMike

Hi Chris. Will you be doing a Twitch TV on the upcoming Bulge game? I really enjoyed the ones you did for "Black Sea". Cheers :)

I'm going to resume streams this week, now that my weekends have cleared up. Not Bulge, though. Not yet.

Since the other thread got locked I'll try coming here for some news. I don't think we've seen a Trilling in a CMX2 game yet. Might we see one in the Bulge game?

P.S. Nevermind. There's one in Market-Garden.

Edited by Sequoia

Since the other thread got locked I'll try coming here for some news. I don't think we've seen a Trilling in a CMX2 game yet. Might we see one in the Bulge game?

P.S. Nevermind. There's one in Market-Garden.

We should see the 20mm kind of Drilling (251/21 late).  I hope we see them as platoon leader vehicles where the leader can disembark leaving the gun unmanned but keeping the driver.  Really looking forward to Bulge.

Oh no, not ANOTHER new Release.

Who is supposed to play through all this content? I am not even through all the game content of CMBN, and I own it for about two years.

Haven't they got enough to do?

I mean, have you looked at CMBN in its V3.11 state?

Pretty skewed if you ask me. Infantry movement behaviour is all I say.

They should keep ironing the older titles instead of releasing a plethora of unripe new installments that differ only marginally in gameplay...

Just my 2 cents.

Olf