AXIS HQ/AAR CMPzC Operation Nyakleves

All Commanders

Here is the current Artillery & Air Plan.

Slide9_zpsuqxvi57z.jpg

Slide10_zpsjbafvhve.jpg

Not much action for this time frame.  Does anyone have any advice on how to use this going forward.  See the Observations notes for my current thoughts of how to use this stuff given the different game mechanics.

All commanders

Here is the current enemy situation and possible Avenues of Approach.

Enemy Situation http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120078-axis-hqaar-cmpzc-operation-nyakleves/#entry1618759 

Avenues of Approach http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120078-axis-hqaar-cmpzc-operation-nyakleves/page-3#entry1618557 

Enemy Strengths

Slide13_zpsplqmgt8u.jpg

fabishdFGM,

Very nice work-up.  I think you've got just about everything covered.  My head is spinning with all the particulars...probably why I am just one of the Landsers, haha.

But, Herr General...vere ist die Luftwaffe für Air Support?????   :D    Sorry, couldn't resist...

Heinrich505

You guys have Luftwaffe air support. This was indeed an historical appearance of significant luftwaffe air support.

Later tonight, I will post a small table that shows when they are available. I think right from 0600...

PzC says they are He-111's but we can use the CMRT German aircraft types. Which I can't recall off hand. Anybody know?

Edited by kohlenklau

Great work commander! it is always good to know our CO knows what he is doing ;)

Just a minor correction: 1/AR 128 looks like a Wespe (selfpropelled 105mm guns) unit to me, for indirect fire missions. Marder were selfpropelled 75mm ATG platform used in panzerjager units.

Edited by Serk

Great work commander! it is always good to know our CO knows what he is doing ;)

Just a minor correction: 1/AR 128 looks like a Wespe (selfpropelled 105mm guns) unit to me, for indirect fire missions. Marder were selfpropelled 75mm ATG platform used in panzerjager units.

Serk

You are giving me too much credit.  I was trying to interpret the PzC screen shots that kohlenklau gave me which I thought were showing me where this unit could shoot.  However I am not bright enough to figure out exactly what I am seeing (love learning curves).  With this new information you might want to retract your statement  ;)

I will give you my best effort in kicking Soviet butt. :)

Doug

Brief report of the battle  ( after 10 minutes), the first wave of Russians repelled the enemy suffered a heavy loss, on our side of the keel killed and wounded, morale high, kept  positions, running out of ammunition.  :)  The center of the city under artillery fire, the fire is off target.

I think I can hold positions,  Fusiliers have not yet entered the action, MG42 effectively restrain eneny infantry

Have you used any of your mortars in the fight?

Can you provided what your current German strength is by platoon?

Can you also provide what you believe to be the casualties to the Allies?

Can you also provide what kind of forces you have seen on the battlefield?

Thank you and keep on stacking those Allied bodies.

Turn 1A will start soon and so now I am introducing a system that is used often out there with boardgames and such.

Action Cards!

"Random Action Cards"

These will be a set of cards for the 2 sides of various things that can occur to spin your world to the smile or the frown. Each side will randomly get one at the start of each side's phase. Some may be useful and some may go unused for that phase. such is life.

I got some of these from somebody and can't remember who it was to thank.

Some I have made up myself like this very first one.

AXIS%20ACTION%20CARD%20AC1%20THE%20LOCAL

Brief report of the battle  ( after 10 minutes), the first wave of Russians repelled the enemy suffered a heavy loss, on our side of the keel killed and wounded, morale high, kept  positions, running out of ammunition.  :)  The center of the city under artillery fire, the fire is off target.

Great job in beating back the Allies.

The Migojo Night Probe is completed! It was easily repulsed.

Axis Forces: 369 men OK, 7 KIA, 14 WIA. excellent job by Mirek.

The Soviet unit left many dead and wounded behind (~40 total) and 7 prisoners captured.

The Volksdeutsche unit (Straggler Group) has been able to pull back into the forest to the west to provide infantry support to the StuGs.

They left their heavy weapons behind for you to use in defending the town.

1 assault gun is enroute to Migojo. ETA unknown.

Our listening posts are detecting vehicle sounds in the darkness....