Storm Over Europe- Does USSR Ever Surrender?

I have played this as Axis up to mid 1943. UK long ago surrendered- I am in firm control of the Atlantic, US is a belligerent but is mostly just piling up points- not assisting the USSR at all. I have occupied Leningrad, Moscow and Stalingrad, the capitol moved to Perm- I overran that two  turns ago- the USSR just keeps chugging along. I bypassed some cities to get to the capitals and now the USSR points are going to building up forces in those areas.

I'd like to play this to some sort of victory conclusion but am wondering if that is even possible- ideas?

Hi

The USSR has likely not surrendered because they still have a good number of units in the field.

Once their last capital, Perm, is taken, there will be a check each turn for the country to surrender. By reducing the number of units they have, and preventing them from deploying any more by capturing any remaining Industrial Centers they may have, probably just Baku in this case, the chances of them surrendering should increase dramatically.

Bill