Some questions about game play

1. How do you use Russian forward observers?  

I dunno real Russian Army doing like this, but as we all know, CMBS Russian Forward observers cannot use UAVs, only air controllers can. But sometimes I desperately needed to give a shell to target behind the wall or hill, which doesn't have direct LOS to my FOs. 

How can I solve this problem? I can use AC + UAV to give a arty shell, but they took longer delay time than FOs do in arty calling. If I put AC and FO together very close, do they share the information, so that I can order a arty shell to the point out of LOS from FO? If the FOs are inside the Fire Support vehicles, then can they use UAVs? 

2. Target briefly to different targets? 

Sometimes I really want to give 3 15sec shots to 3 different objectives during a single turn, but obviously I can't do that. Is there any tricks that I can perform 'multiple engaging in one turn'? 

Thanks 

Best, 

Best friend of FO are target reference points.
You can have your FO sheltered in a building and still call artillery on the other side of the map without even seeing the location. The arty reaction times are even quicker.

Other than this, the FO teams must be used in concealed position, make sure they don't fire to the enemy (use cover arcs), use, if possible, higher positions (buildings/Hills), and try to look for spots that let you see as much terrain as possible.

The in game tutorial is a good source of information on how to handle FO teams, at least as a basic concept.

In order to engage multiple targets in one turn you need multiple spotters and multiple arty assets. In case of a pre-emptive strike (at the beginning of the battle) a single spotter can give commands to all assets, afterwards you'll need to give 1 spotter 1 arty mission per time.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

2. Target briefly to different targets? 

Sometimes I really want to give 3 15sec shots to 3 different objectives during a single turn, but obviously I can't do that. Is there any tricks that I can perform 'multiple engaging in one turn'?

Combine your [Target Briefly] with a couple of very short move orders, with a target briefly command and a pause command at each one. Then lastly, plot a [Reverse] move back to your starting point.

EDIT: I'm assuming you mean targeting with a vehicle, because infantry can't really do that movement.

Edited by SLIM