Scenario "Neighbours From Hell" now up on the Repository

Hi guys,

Just a quick heads up that I finally got around to finishing my Separatists vs Ukrainians scenario "Neighbours From Hell" and it is now available to download on the Repository. It's a raid by Separatists on a Ukrainian held village. The Separatists must touch several objectives in and around the village and defeat the village garrison then run for the hills as a large body of Ukrainian reinforcements begins arriving on the scene. Playable as Red, Blue or H2H but I would suggest Red is the best side to play. Thanks to "Blimey" for his Separatists Mod, and to "Takoda", "The_MonkeyKing", "RepsolCBR" and "verulam" for playtesting an earlier version. I apologise if I left anyone out.

I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by Cpl Steiner

I am, I am playing this right now as the separatists in the HTH mode, very enjoable; separatists' performance mediocre to poor so far under my command, but we're gaining ground to cathc the Ukrs in the double pincers and squeeze them out of the village or just turn their flanks that have already yielded. Keep it coming, I also have "The Boys Are Back in Town", but it's no for HTS style of gaming so had to wait.