Yep. I had to take a break from the monotony of making German shields for RT. Been messing with these for about a month

and after much angst decided they were good enough. Coming to a Repos near you...

Mords_BS_PM_SPLASH.jpg

Mord,

Edited by Mord

Thanks guys.

@Kieme, yeah, I can't remember when I started using the dirty flags (one of my other mods), but they do add a nice touch.

@sburke, I was waiting for that.

Ok, seeing that they probably won't get cleared on the Repos until tomorrow, I'll give a Dropbox like here. After they are cleared I'll post another link to the Repos and take the mod off Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsdt0bjw0rva7i2/Mords_Black_Sea_Unit_Portraits.zip?dl=0

Mord.

I am one of the only dudes in Maryland that doesn't eat crabs...which is basically known as being a heretic. And when I lived Maine all those years, I didn't eat Lobster either. I have never been able to wrap my head (or taste buds) around crunchy ocean creatures or fish for that matter. Two to four legs, fur or feathers, that's my motto. HOWEVER, beer is always nice.

Mord.

You're welcome.

LOL the multiple options are fairly limited on this one. You want options? Check out any of the CMBN/CMFI/CMSF portraits...Now those have options! 2400 for the Market Garden portraits!

Mord.

• 6 years later...