Looking for my first PBEM opponent!

Yes you read that title right, I am looking for my very first PBEM game, here are the "rules" or honestly lack there of.

-I have CMBN patched to 3.0 with MG and CM but I DO NOT have the vehicle pack

- You can be any skill level, pound me into the dirt for all I care

- We can use any force mix, and you get to pick the country you want to play and if you are attacking or defending

- Preferable game size is small to a medium-small ;)

- I do have the latest version of CM Helper, however I'd prefer it if you started the game so I can get the ropes of how the program works

-I can put up a lot of turns over the course of a day

- Why did I put this offer here instead of the finder forum? well that forum is a bit "slow" so I figured it wouldn't be to bad of a crime to ask here.

So whose up for it? B)

Edited by Raptorx7

Raptorx, I have CMBN @ 3.0 and all Modules ( minus the Vehicle Pack ) and use Dropbox but not Hamburger Helper (download Dropbox if you don't have it). PM me your email addy and will send you over a Game File.

I like to play a few Platoon size Meetings before moving up to Reinforced Company size Engagements. 

Joe

Edited by JoMc67