Beyond Gustav Line

2 hours ago, rocketman said:

My guess is that the 4.0 engine upgrade for FI will be launched together with a module.

with no beforehand marketing or at least hype? i don't know... i know Italy inst the most popular module (despite being the best one) but to just dump an expansion like that would be quite shocking

I suppose? and while marketing isn't my field, I suppose BF showing off their product after it launched would make just as much sense given the niche nature of these types of games. case being: despite my attempts I can't get anybody among my circle of friends to give CM a go, even the ones who still play Company of Heros.

22 hours ago, rocketman said:

My guess is that the 4.0 engine upgrade for FI will be launched together with a module.

This would be wonderful and a good cause to delay the FI upgrade. The engine is so similar to the others games that I don't understand yet the reasons for it. But, on the other hand, I wan't to have to much espectatives if, finally, 4.0 update is coming alone.
In two or three weeks we'll have the solution (crossing fingers for a pack update+module)

• 3 months later...