The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

Ha, the dalem whatsjamcallit wishes no interaction with the Floydian House? So the dalem thingie claims it can actually interact. Hmm, I wonder how? Wouldn't you need at least some kind of intelligence for that? I have not seen any sign of that so far. But he, the dalem blob might surprise us. Perhaps it developed some actual brain matter lately and it now knows it exists. Stay tuned.

Rhaaa, lovely, what a sight. Just lovely.

The cesspool is looking up. What a difference a hat makes.

Good show, lads. Good show indeed.

In Dutch, this would be the Poephoofd Parade. Has a nice ring to it, actually, doesn't it?

It's a good thing the Floydian House has introduced a little more class here. It was badly needed. And yes, you are all welcome.

Ow, and sburke, u da man. And you aren't even a Floydian Knight...yet.

Edited by PanzerMike

Correction.  No one wants either one of you.  For anything.

However, everyone wants me to versify on occasion.  Maybe if'n you're all worth it...

Who is this 'everyone' of whom you speak? The myriad voices within your pointy little noggin?

So, you survived time spent on the Island of Lost Braincells with Seanachai, I take it?

Pity, that.

Who is this 'everyone' of whom you speak? The myriad voices within your pointy little noggin?

So, you survived time spent on the Island of Lost Braincells with Seanachai, I take it?

Pity, that.

a) You love my versificationisms.  I recall that many's the time when you'd send me a telegram from your private paddle steamer and it would just say 

VERSIFICATIONISMS NOW STOP DONT STOP STOP 

65) I did indeed survive.  I cleverly left him to die alone and friendless but his family showed up to rescue him and I just heard from him tonight, so he's made it back to civilization.

65) I did indeed survive.  I cleverly left him to die alone and friendless but his family showed up to rescue him and I just heard from him tonight, so he's made it back to civilization.

How sad....and you actually call it civilization?

Heeeeere Croda Croda Croda

Come here, boy! Come on!

-Whistle-

Excuse me, have you seen Croda out anywhere? He seems to have slipped his chain in the Cesspool and is running amok outside somewhere.

If you find him, don't get too close, as he is quite rabid. If you have any Barbra Streisand music, it will calm him down and make him flatulate a little less. Also remember to hide your stuffed animals and don't mention anything about a dalem thing as that will drive him round the bend.

-Whistle-

Heeere Croda! Come home, boy!

- Crickets chirping be here -

Hmmm, Croda seems to have been missing for 9 years now. Interpol?

Edited by PanzerMike