The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

• 4 weeks later...

Really?  The Olde ones are gonna let these two malcontents to be the last word for weeks.  Sigh is it time to stroll along the street in front of house Rune and wake up all of it's denizens asleep in the gutter with a few swift kicks?

6 posts and one dares to be here commenting on some stench?! (Obviously from time spent at house Rune). 

Dammit where is my Taser?

1 minute ago, Michael Emrys said:

Still trying to get rid of those lice?

Michael

I would never call you lice...that is unfair to them, but to your point yes I haven't yet found a way to rid the neighborhood of you.  Have you built up a resistance from all the times you've been tased by your dates or is this still possibly effective?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 0:47 AM, flammenwerfers said:

Asses! All of youze. 

image.jpg

You would be referring to the Paddock Pony, obviously. But he has not been around since he caught a bad dose of Thistle Rot.

It does terrible things to Donkeys' eyesight as well as the usual hide rot.

Noba.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 3:20 PM, Yeknodathon said:

Nobbit do try to conceal your buttocks? One can only deal with so many solar eclipses in a lifetime.

C'mon... you know it turns you on.

(Are you still in Reading? - I'm over that way in late June - I could throw some rocks as I pass the paddock).

Noba.

15 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

Much more effective to release a swarm of ticks, especially if they are carriers of some debilitating disease that itches like crazy.

Michael

It's a pity that you are on the West Side of your country, I will be in NYC, Washington DC and Las Vegas in July....

I would like to throw rocks at you as well. Best laid plans, and all that.

Noba.

11 hours ago, Noba said:

Best laid plans, and all that.

Alas yes. I've not had much luck in meeting up with Aussies. Eleven years ago I was compelled to miss an opportunity to meet Mace when he breezed through on the train from Vancouver to someplace in California. The bad luck was not so much missing Mace as the fact that my apartment caught fire that night and I had to spend the next four months in a motel while my place was being put back together.

Michael

On 5/25/2017 at 7:48 AM, Michael Emrys said:

Alas yes. I've not had much luck in meeting up with Aussies. Eleven years ago I was compelled to miss an opportunity to meet Mace when he breezed through on the train from Vancouver to someplace in California. The bad luck was not so much missing Mace as the fact that my apartment caught fire that night and I had to spend the next four months in a motel while my place was being put back together.

Michael

I made sure I stomped that cigar out before I flicked it through your window, and that's the story I'm sticking to.

1 hour ago, Michael Emrys said:

We'll se about that. There are some very interesting things that can be done with electrodes and I would be delighted to show you.

Michael

oooh paste them on!  Can I turn the rheostats?!!!   Watch dalem!  Let's make 'em twitch!

13 hours ago, sburke said:

oooh paste them on!

We don't use paste. We use giant alligator clamps, like jumper cables. Just putting them on causes a lot of discomfort, especially to those most tender parts of the body. Just watching the technician approach with them in hand is psychologically daunting for most victims...er, subjects.

13 hours ago, sburke said:

Can I turn the rheostats?!!!

No. Proper use requires a certain mature artistic flair; quite beyond you really.

Michael

5 hours ago, dalem said:

Farging Oddstralians.  What's WRONG with you for living where you live?

http://imgur.com/gallery/c9DYC

Oh it's not that bad... I haven't seen a crocodile up close for about three years, or so.

Mind you, I was out walking along a bush track yesterday and two kangaroos looked a bit miffed that I

interrupted their late afternoon grazing. One actually snorted at me as he hopped away and he was

a bit taller than me as well! Big bad claws on their hind feet!

Noba.

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2017 at 2:09 AM, Noba said:

Oh it's not that bad... I haven't seen a crocodile up close for about three years, or so.

Mind you, I was out walking along a bush track yesterday and two kangaroos looked a bit miffed that I

interrupted their late afternoon grazing. One actually snorted at me as he hopped away and he was

a bit taller than me as well! Big bad claws on their hind feet!

Noba.

http://imgur.com/gallery/YZWLz