The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

Update! UpDAte! uPDAte!

Speedbump actually did something correct for a change, by moving his assets up to the fight quickly, instead of dawdling as he is wont to do. By doing so, he actually has been able to knock out some of my Shermies and rattle my men who thought they had plenty of time to set up.

And apparently he's been able to hack into the game to the point where he's been one-shotting my armor while his Panthers and StuGs are impervious to my guns.

But he's been trying to slide his HTs along my flanks (I say DOWN Bauhaus!), but fortunately, I can still knock those out.

On a side note, I also seem to have an invisible AT gun which refuses to unlimber, or even move away from it's HT. BFC says they are aware of the bug and have been since last year. And apparently, that's the end of the story, thank you very much.

Nidan1, who never talks to me, is slowly giving up ground as my battered Brits overrun his positions and whittle him down. It was inevitable.

Costard is AWOL, halfway through the game. Hope he's okay.

Ladies are not to be accoutrementized with doody hats.  It is simply not done.

Too True. But these jumped up, claim-jumping, Jumping Jack Flash in the Pan, Jolly Jumper, jump back, funky cat youngsters don't know any better because they are not properly trained by their betters, who include... everyone, actually.

I blame Joe Shaw.

Yes but you would blame me wouldn't you ... and after all I did for you, promoting you to Assistant Adjunct Interim Probationary Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread ... giving you your own bullet ... talking to you AT ALL. 

Oh how sharper than a serpent's tooth ... 

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

Piffle Sir sburke ... it was only pre-season and we didn't want to have a Jordy Nelson moment. It's all part of the plan. And I suppose that if you have to attend an NFL game in a substandard stadium then a vendor's club suite would be best ... so which suite was it ... the Pepto Bismol suite?

Nidan1, who never talks to me, is slowly giving up ground as my battered Brits overrun his positions and whittle him down. It was inevitable.

There is a reason for that......have you ever looked at your beloved pet dog in the face as you talked to him. His head tilts from side to side as he recognizes your words, his eyes shine with a crystal-like twinkle, and you just know he understands everything you are saying. Well when talking with Boo you get none of those satisfying hints of recognition, sort of like reading a love poen to a head of lettuce.

Edited by Nidan1

So do you often find yourself reading love poems to a head of lettuce? All that comes to mind is Roberto Benigni in A Night on Earth....

Proceed to the 11:30 mark

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N99Ps4nLBGU

Trade in your lettuce for pumpkins

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/samsclub/0003338365021_A?wid=1500&hei=1500&fmt=jpg&qlt=80

Is that you......sburke??

Update! UpDAte! uPDAte!

Speedbump actually did something correct for a change, by moving his assets up to the fight quickly, instead of dawdling as he is wont to do. By doing so, he actually has been able to knock out some of my Shermies and rattle my men who thought they had plenty of time to set up.

And apparently he's been able to hack into the game to the point where he's been one-shotting my armor while his Panthers and StuGs are impervious to my guns.

"some of my Shermies" = all that have shown their face....

{Speedbump Drops the microphone and exits stage left}
Edited by speedbump2

Too True. But these jumped up, claim-jumping, Jumping Jack Flash in the Pan, Jolly Jumper, jump back, funky cat youngsters don't know any better because they are not properly trained by their betters, who include... everyone, actually.

I blame Joe Shaw.

But can Olde Foul Joe really be considered to be "better" then anyone?  Anything?  I mean, really.

This thread needs more UPDATES:

Noba is attempting to storm a small village in France defended by my press-ganged Russian conscripts.  His hearty Americans have succeeded in fording the stream fronting the village, but appear to have forgotten ammunition, as Noba is complaining he is out.  His Forward Observer appears to have forgotten his glasses, as well, as he is doing a nice job tearing up the terrain off map to my rear.

Boo Radley has already commented on my tactical genius as my Panthers rule the battlefield.  As far as they are concerned, his Shermans are made of paper and have the hitting power of a fly swatter.  I sit comfortably ensconced on both river crossings, giggling at his last hope to sneak infantry across two unmarked fords.  Little does he know that I have a committee waiting for him...oh, and even when I screw up, he loses.  My artillery dropped a perfect strike in the wrong field, but still scored a basket when I dropped a shell squarely in the back of a half track.  

Nidan1 is putting up a stiffer battle.  He is defending three villages against my asiatic hordes.  He has defended the gaps in the heavy forest well, but after slogging through the mud and trees, my faithful pixeltruppen are about to seize the victory objectives...or run away.  I hate Russian infantry....

Aw man, thunderstorms with torrential rain again this evening. That is three times in a row. Pfff.

I blame Joe Shaw.

Wish I could send some to Californiyay, I hear they could use some rain there for Jeckle's birdbath.

Edited by PanzerMike