The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

He! Only PanzerMike, Grand Vizier of the Floydian House, is entitled to hand out Doody Hatstm to anywhom he deems worthy (and wacky). This will not do!

And it is clearly a fake. A poor facsimile of the Real Thingtm. A rip off I tell you! Any doody head can see that. Baaah!

Ow, and your puppies have cold ears, do something about it.

What is this thread coming to, tsk tsk tsk...

Once upon a time in the days of yesteryear this here thread was crowded with scores of wackos and bustling with dubious dabble. Some of the old hands are still here (I salute you), staggering around in a drunken stupor, but a lot of them have simply faded away. Heck, this thread is named after a guy named Peng who is but a mere phantom these days (although he did make a brief appearance in a thread on the outreboard, can you believe that). The Houses of old are largely moribund. A sad state of affairs indeed.

Were it not for Heckle and Jeckle to put some life back into this here cesspool, this thread would be on page 26, withering away. Lost in the mists of time. But no, H&J make sure all the oldtimers here are woken up in time after their afternoon nap. We even wipe the drool of their wrinkled old faces (actually...no).

And here comes Nidan Pyle, calling us twits? Tsk tsk tsk.

Really.

Edited by PanzerMike

Wait, he called you a TWIT? Why that's outrageous. No one gets promoted to TWIT unless I, as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, promote them.

And trust me PanzerTyke, you've shown nothing that would grant you elevation from IDIOT to TWIT.

Joe (JFLPCT)

p.s. Sod Off!

Ah how I wish I could be a TWIT. To stand before those of our elders who have worn such a mantle and say unto them "yea I have shown the worthiness of my TWITTERNESS! My profound TWITTERHOOD, why even show off a bit my TWITEPTITUDE, but alas I am simply a recently raised knight with an awesome cap. Perhaps my liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House would find it in his heart to grant such title on one perhaps worthy, like Boo

Some Gnome disco grove going on there...

Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah, yeah
Show 'em how we do it now
Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah, yeah
Show 'em how we do it now, show 'em how we do it now

Let show the world we can dance
Bad enough to strut our stuff
The music gives us a chance
We do more out on the floor

Groovin' loose or heart to heart
We put in motion every single part
Funky sounds wall to wall
We're bumpin' booties, havin' us a ball, y'all