The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

I put down the pissbucket which was then taken up by one squired by you know who... and that all came to an ignominious end.  Leave well enough alone.  When my sire Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House deems it time, it will be time, not a moment before.

Well done. Saves one of your betters from explaining it to the muppet

One of my 'special powers' as an Old One, is to drive the Ozzies into a frenzy.  I think it has something to do with my affinity to drink.  The goddamn Australians aren't about anything, if not about the drink.  And I honour them for that, if nothing else.

You're always so angry.  I think it's your sense of inadequacies. All of them. 

I am here.  Again.

That is a simple statement.  

I began this place.  I poured untold hundreds of posts, and the hours making them, into this long, weird, never-ending thread.

I wrapped mythology, story, satire, and mockery into one place, and I asked my peers to join me.

I am goddamn sure that there's no one here that could do the same now.  

I came back to find out how Michael Emrys is doing, because I LIKE Emrys.  If I decide to stay, I will get to the rest of you freaking little yapping dogs later.  

Someone, Boo, per choice, get me the bugger's name.  

Emrys is IMPORTANT.

Not like most of you shower.

I shower every day, even though I probably don't need to, because of my natural affinity towards cleanliness. You twit.

And the lad's name (If you had the ability to actually read and comprehend more than one sentence at a time and string together a few thoughts, Gawd! You make me so sad!) is kohlenklau (Spelt and bolded because an Olde One has decreed that he is a Seniour Knight. Even though I'm the freaking Justicar of the Glorious Peng Challenge Thread and no one's gone and made me a Seniour Knight, thank you very much! I work my fingers to the bone, trying to keep this lot in line whilst you all go staggering off on your bleeding holidays and wander back whenever your sodden brains remember how to get here and do I get one hearty slap on the back? Do I get thanked in any way? Am I made a Seniour Knight?  NOOOooooo!  Papa Freaking Kahn gets made a Seniour Knight just by batting his blood-shot eyes at The Bard and he never even bothers to come here! Well you just wait, my fine chellovecks, you just wait! There'll be a reckoning, of that you can be sure!)

He's a rather inoffensive entity; the sort whose love for his fellow man apparently out-Saroyans Saroyan.

Wait... I just got a mental visual of Emrys as a poor match stick girl and it made me want to go scream at a puppy.

In any event, he's the one who went beyond the call and all that.  You happy now? Why don't you make the rest of his family Seniour Knights. Maybe he has some pets you can bless too.

I shower every day, even though I probably don't need to, because of my natural affinity towards cleanliness. You twit.

And the lad's name (If you had the ability to actually read and comprehend more than one sentence at a time and string together a few thoughts, Gawd! You make me so sad!) is kohlenklau (Spelt and bolded because an Olde One has decreed that he is a Seniour Knight. Even though I'm the freaking Justicar of the Glorious Peng Challenge Thread and no one's gone and made me a Seniour Knight, thank you very much! I work my fingers to the bone, trying to keep this lot in line whilst you all go staggering off on your bleeding holidays and wander back whenever your sodden brains remember how to get here and do I get one hearty slap on the back? Do I get thanked in any way? Am I made a Seniour Knight?  NOOOooooo!  Papa Freaking Kahn gets made a Seniour Knight just by batting his blood-shot eyes at The Bard and he never even bothers to come here! Well you just wait, my fine chellovecks, you just wait! There'll be a reckoning, of that you can be sure!)

He's a rather inoffensive entity; the sort whose love for his fellow man apparently out-Saroyans Saroyan.

Wait... I just got a mental visual of Emrys as a poor match stick girl and it made me want to go scream at a puppy.

In any event, he's the one who went beyond the call and all that.  You happy now? Why don't you make the rest of his family Seniour Knights. Maybe he has some pets you can bless too.

Desperation, never a pretty sight.

Unless, of course, it's Boo being desperate, in which case we should consider charging entrance fees.

All the best

Andreas

Making kohlenklau a Seniour Knight, is oddly a good idea, but given the nature of his contribution, I think he should be give a post. Inquisitor General, answerable to the Justicar, is my decree.

Oh, and Boo, since Joe's passed the mantle to you, you are a Seniour Knight

but my Liege Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House didn't so he's not?  How about a Senior Citizen, can Boo settle for that?  We can get him a bib and some Depends.

Edited by sburke

Tree full of hamsters?  That must be some "Olde One's" expression.  I'll have to go check with my great grandmother.  She's dead, but she still qualifies as being more on the ball than some around here.

You'd be more believable with a doody hat you know.

Edited by sburke

Tree full of hamsters?  That must be some "Olde One's" expression.  I'll have to go check with my great grandmother.  She's dead, but she still qualifies as being more on the ball than some around here.

You'd be more believable with a doody hat you know.

Sburke is full of truth. A wise man he is. Pay heed all who hear his words....eeh well, maybe not all, but you Berli should. Really.

as opposed to that little paunch, oh Olde One?  BTW the plural for monkey is monkeys... even in Minnesota. Or should I say Minnersota?

You shouldn't say anything, lad.  You should squat in a corner and eat dirt.  We'll call you over for a right kicking when we remember you're there.

Making kohlenklau a Seniour Knight, is oddly a good idea, but given the nature of his contribution, I think he should be give a post. Inquisitor General, answerable to the Justicar, is my decree.

Oh, and Boo, since Joe's passed the mantle to you, you are a Seniour Knight

This comes with a pay raise, right?

You shouldn't say anything, lad.  You should squat in a corner and eat dirt.  We'll call you over for a right kicking when we remember you're there.

Interesting.  I didn't realize being a squire also meant going through a "How to behave like an oddstralian" course.

I guess I really should look through the latest edition of "New Squire Guide".  I think someone left a copy in the outhouse.