The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

The hell?*stabs thread with a rusty screwdriver*

Reminds me of a comment one of my classmates in highschool once offered regarding someone who had made himself particularly obnoxious: "We should leave him in a burning building with a dull rusty knife and his balls nailed to the floor." Kids in my highschool didn't believe in stopping with only half measures.

Michael

I never had cause being neither an executive nor a monkey. I can see however that would be required reading for you. So want to give us the cliff notes?  Wait a moment though, Dalem has the hammer and nails so you can demonstrate first hand how it is relevant to whether we need to supply you with a rusty knife. Yes please squat over there on the "X".  Dalem, nail him to the floor when ready.  

There is nastiness and there is nastiness. Nastiness that is like a rapier thrust, that is born of wit and wisdom—my own for example—is well within the traditions of this noble thread. Nastiness on the other hand that is a mere blind bludgeoning by the witless and confounded, which fails to amuse or even, god help us, instruct, only reveals the mental decrepitude of the offender.

Michael

I hear you are sleeping in a coffin these days, Boo. Practicing up for when you are dead? Good idea and none too soon.

Michael

Funny enough I met some anarchist types once in W Phila squatting in an abandoned house.  This one woman actually slept in a coffin and kept pet rats...I was looking for the door pretty darn quick.