The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

Gawd sburke, don't you ever get tired of typing all that rubbish about Foul Ole Joe? Or do you keep a specific text file where you can copy/paste that crap from?

Why, does it bother you when I refer to my liege Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House by his full title - Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House?

Think before you answer.  I do realize that would probably be a first, but heck even Charlie Brown had to eventually get a piece of candy at Halloween.

Edited by sburke

Sir Foul Ole Joe JFLPCT Knight Mushroom of the M.B.T., Jesticar for Life of the Peng Crap Thread, Creator of the Peng Crap Thread Flopcast, CessPool Brain Decommissioner and Flounder of the Scurvy House

sburke, you are a nincompoop. 

Edited by PanzerMike

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House

sburke, you are a nincompoop. 

Perhaps, but I got you one step closer to using the proper name and titles for my Liege Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House.  I do realize the challenge it presents for someone of your limited social skills, but we are willing to be patient knowing your impaired mental state.

See correction above, sharpen your crayon and try writing it 100 times.  Hmm yeah counting may be problematic for you.  How about just 5 times, you won't even have to set the crayon down to count.

sburke, you doody head. I have resisted posting a picture I have had of you for some time, but no longer.

KfOy7sr.jpg

Now everybody knows. I removed the background in the picture, because this is a PG rated forum. But you know what was there and it was not pretty.

Ow,and here is a new avatar for ya, free of charge:

Fb4okrM.jpg

You're welcome!

Edited by PanzerMike

I step away for a week or so and you miscreants attempt to run away and hide.  Who are you, former neighbors of my youth?  Well I have plenty of experience in tracking you down and forcing my presence upon you....

Now, Panzermike, while I appreciate and encourage your abuse of sburke (after all, he is a squire), I strongly take umbrage with your attempted disparagement of Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House.  First, as a member of the house I must point out that your attempts at denigration are pitiful, and as such fall beneath our notice.  sburke is still learning this critical lesson, hence a squire.  Secondly, ppffffffffttttt...and meh.

Now speaking of Olde Ones.  As scary as this may sound, could it be a coincidence that Emrys disappears and Seanachi drags himself up out of the drug and alcohol induced haze that is his life?  The world wonders...

Finally...UPDATES!!

Noba is attempting to attack my village with Canadian armor.  I say attempting because it appears that he cannot find his way out of bocage hedged fields.  His tanks wander aimlessly, finding their way into fields only to drive in circles looking for the exit.  My greatest joy is sitting in the church steeple watching this repeated comedy of errors.

Nidan1 is also attacking my Soviet held village.  He appears to scout his approaches better than Noba, as he is edge rushing over 2km away from my limited anti-tank defenses.  I would argue gamey tactics, but my greatest joy is sitting on the hill watching him expend large numbers of shells on isolated infantry squads while the clock ticks down.

Boo Radley is attacking my Canadian held village.  My poor Canadians, armed with Enfield rifles, PIATS and Vickers machine guns (I didn't realize that CM had a WWI module) are bravely holding off Panthers, Stugs, 75MM support half-tracks, heavy artillery and what appears to be an invisible tank.  I would argue an unbalanced scenario, but my greatest joy is watching him sit outside of the village with his impenetrable Panthers for over half the game waiting for I don't know what...a platoon of Hitler Youth could have over run me.

Finally...UPDATES!!

Boo Radley is attacking my Canadian held village.  My poor Canadians, armed with Enfield rifles, PIATS and Vickers machine guns (I didn't realize that CM had a WWI module) are bravely holding off Panthers, Stugs, 75MM support half-tracks, heavy artillery and what appears to be an invisible tank.  I would argue an unbalanced scenario, but my greatest joy is watching him sit outside of the village with his impenetrable Panthers for over half the game waiting for I don't know what...a platoon of Hitler Youth could have over run me.

"Impenetrable Panthers"? Those must not be the ones you holed early in the game with your nasty AT guns.

And CM must have thought the tracks on StuGs were over-modeled because I've had TWO of them go lame after going through wooden fences.

Wooden fences.

You know what you call a lame StuG?  A target.

Yes but I have a nifty new cap!

Oh my...just when I thought he was getting close...

Eeeh, totally unnoticed. Sure. Right  :rolleyes:

Piffle.  That's right...piffle.

"Impenetrable Panthers"? Those must not be the ones you holed early in the game with your nasty AT guns.

And CM must have thought the tracks on StuGs were over-modeled because I've had TWO of them go lame after going through wooden fences.

Wooden fences.

You know what you call a lame StuG?  A target.

A target for what?  Harsh words?  About all I have left...

I have been getting many positive reactions on the cap sburke has been wearing. A very desirable fashion item. Forumites everywhere now want one too. But I will not be giving out these caps to all the rifraf just like that. No Sir.

Only the true Justicar of the MBT, Boo Radley, is deserving of an exclusive doodyhead cap,

sLcmtFE.jpg

Wear it proudly Boo, you deserve it.

Now where is Emrys. I would love to give one to him too.

Edited by PanzerMike

Seanachai was supposed to come over tonight for donuts and cigars.

He chose, instead, to go to Beni Hana's for a little girl's birthday dinner.

I was distraught, until Berli called and chatted with me about Hugo awards.  He was finishing up a security stint at a Hmong wedding a few blocks away, but was on 3 days straight with 3 hours of sleep, and chose to crawl home instead of coming to my place and watching a movie about a runaway train.

Abandoned by Seanachai and Berli, I took to my cups and cigars and Tony Scott movie, then I remembered the Strawberry Shortcake Ben & Jerry's Berli had left here last year when he house/pet-sat Joe the Cat and Sam the Dog for me while I was at Seanachai's cabin in Canada, from where Dorosh hails.

I checked the date, and I ate some.

And I can't think of any more names to drop, but the bottom line is, more of the Olde Ones have left their ice cream and insults at MY house than any of yours.  Even Olde Foul Joe has crossed my threshold.

Basically, I'm pretty cool.  Chicks dig me.

Nah it was the ice cream, and now that you have eaten it you can go back to being alone with your cigars and donuts. In fact I expect that the thought of you with cigars and donuts is why most folks are finding an excuse to leave you alone.

Seanachai was supposed to come over tonight for donuts and cigars.

He chose, instead, to go to Beni Hana's for a little girl's birthday dinner.

I was distraught, until Berli called and chatted with me about Hugo awards.  He was finishing up a security stint at a Hmong wedding a few blocks away, but was on 3 days straight with 3 hours of sleep, and chose to crawl home instead of coming to my place and watching a movie about a runaway train.

Abandoned by Seanachai and Berli, I took to my cups and cigars and Tony Scott movie, then I remembered the Strawberry Shortcake Ben & Jerry's Berli had left here last year when he house/pet-sat Joe the Cat and Sam the Dog for me while I was at Seanachai's cabin in Canada, from where Dorosh hails.

I checked the date, and I ate some.

And I can't think of any more names to drop, but the bottom line is, more of the Olde Ones have left their ice cream and insults at MY house than any of yours.  Even Olde Foul Joe has crossed my threshold.

I recall the time I crashed (by phone only,,, I didn't want to have to get shots) one of your parties. You were an inarticulate lout.