Sign in to follow this  
John Kettler

Vehicle Pack--Do I have it or not? If not, why am I being "billed" on force buy?

I managed to get CM Helper DLed and up, but really didn't know what to do with it once opened. Something about adding a foe, but all I got was the app icon, which wasn't clickable. Gave up on that, and decided I'd screw around with QB. Found that too much, so decided to go piddle with the manual buy, which is how I blundered across the Flail Tank Company on the US side of things while setting up a pure Armor engagement. Following a lot of time trying to propitiate the pain that is the interface there (barely remember but still miss the vastly more user friendly CMx1 version), a pain made worse by spindly, overly small type, I finally managed to buy my force. Naturally, I bought the Flails. Was surprised I had them available, didn't recall buying the Vehicle Pack, causing me to run all sorts of scenarios as to how I came to have it on 3.11. My first outing got me no Flails, likewise the second. In both cases, though, I was charged for them and they were clearly on my Purchase screen. 

If I do have the Vehicle Pack, then why no Flails? If I don't, then why am I being charged for them? Nor did I see one in individual vehicles for either the US or CW. Something's off here somewhere. Ideas?

Regards,

John Kettler

John your question is tough to answer definitely for many of us. I have the Vehicle Pack so I can't produce the problem you are experiencing to be able to help you.

From bits and pieces here and there I believe (but may be misremembering) that others ran into similar problems. I gave the forum a search for Vehicle Pack and think this is possibly related.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/117456-whats-this-flail-company-qb-battle-armor-only-thanks/?hl=%2Bvehicle+%2Bpack#entry1569569

I'd suggest a help desk ticket to ask how you can know what you can't buy as it shows in the purchase menu

Edited by Bud_B

Problem solved!  Thanks to IanL, I can now definitively say I don't have the Vehicle Pack. The proof? I have no diamond icon in the bottom left of my main game screen. Also, there is definitely a glitch in which you are allowed to buy Flail Tanks, and are so charged, but because of no Vehicle Pack, you get no Flail Tanks.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/117456-whats-this-flail-company-qb-battle-armor-only-thanks/

Regards,

John Kettler

Sign in to follow this