Escalation of Violence Scenario

Hi everyone. So I thought I give creating a scenario a try and came up with this. It's a large scenario and was totally my first attempt ever. It took a few days to show up on the repository and then I was on vacation when it did. I played it as many times as I could. So I thought I'd let you people give a try testing it. It is Blue only and comments, critiques would be welcome. 

Hi guys...thanks for trying it out. I can't take credit for the map it was one of the quick battle maps. I added trees in some areas to block line of sight but other than that didn't touch it.

I think that it is tough for the US at the beginning, especially if you don't know what's coming. I was trying to get an ebb and flow situation going.

Finished with a total victory. I pounded the town with every available asset while waiting for my tanks to arrive then assaulted the town from 2 directions at once. It was intense, fortunately some of my infantry that I placed in a wood line early in the mission made a couple of very timely hits with Javelins. I played the mission in real time, I believe I would have been totally mauled if I played turn based as I often needed to pause the mission to change target priorities. 

• 1 month later...

I was going to give it a spin in the HTH mode against a human oponent, but when I started studying the situation from the Russian perspective I could see no terrain objectives at all and moreover no map marks to help me realize where we should exfiltrate the AO once the mission is more or less complete. I thought that there is something off in my settings, but no, no such thing. Is is possible I happen to have some older version of the scenario?

I was going to give it a spin in the HTH mode against a human oponent, but when I started studying the situation from the Russian perspective I could see no terrain objectives at all and moreover no map marks to help me realize where we should exfiltrate the AO once the mission is more or less complete. I thought that there is something off in my settings, but no, no such thing. Is is possible I happen to have some older version of the scenario?

Sorry burroughs,

I only made it for single player from the Blue side. I feel like that forces are balanced for h2h though.

czarejs