Another pro-Putin hit song (or maybe propaganda) Significant lyrics

I'm sure most of you recall the mega hit "He must be like Putin." Now, there's another one, and it operates on two levels: Putin smitten girl and how Putin's perceived in Russia over Crimea and other matters. This thing has over 2 million views on YT alone, and the lyrics are quite revelatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

SgtHatred,

Thanks for this. Cracked me up--until the wholly unexpected and doubtless telling sanguinary parts. Rather heavy message there, even without knowing what was being said. Wish the vid had English subtitles, and I like the AFV, which I refuse to accept as real until it's videoed in the Nizhniy Tagil parking lot! I was going to put up a protest song by ex-VDV, but I couldn't find one with English subtitles. The one that said it did had Russian ones. As for the band, changing one letter would turn the group's name into Rommel's Farm or close.

Regards,

John Kettler

I'm sure most of you recall the mega hit "He must be like Putin." Now, there's another one, and it operates on two levels: Putin smitten girl and how Putin's perceived in Russia over Crimea and other matters. This thing has over 2 million views on YT alone, and the lyrics are quite revelatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE

Regards,

John Kettler

Lol comes from the guy who said Putin nuked Ukraine and threw nerve gas in there as well, And I even remember reading Putin threw in 1000 T-90s might as well state a company of M1 Abrams (105mm version) destroyed the 1000 T-90s and Putin retreated. You have to stop posting irrelevant stuff on here... Gets real annoying... I recommend you go to F-16.net.