Your Favorite CM: Black Sea Vehicle?

And why!

For me its the BMP-3M with any of its add-on packages, although I am partial to the ERA because of how it looks. I love my Abrams and my Bradleys (I am an American after all) but the BMP-3 just has this coolness factor around it for me, that 100mm and 30mm cannon are probably what it is and its looks in general definitely help with Kieme and BTR's mods added. I am pretty sure I fell in love with it completely after that amazing assault river crossing in the Russian campaign.

T-90AM and also the Tunguska.

The first one is reaaaly good, when I have some I feel like I have great assets but can be owned so I have to be careful, when they are on the other side I have to be really careful too cause they can ruin your day quickly.

The Tunguska because when I move my tunguska to shoot some infantry or to area fire I'm all happy, fire, fire, fire, fire, aaahahahaha.

I love the Tunguska .

It is a ugly machine (so it is not about its looks)

it lacks needed armor. (Too easy to kill if you can get a shot on it)

But from the very first time I ever used one, which was as I recall, used to take out a sniper in the top floor of a building and I watched as it basically sawed the floor of the building away in 30 seconds. (thinking to myself, now there is some firepower) I never have not enjoyed seeing it control a fight with its only good asset (Firepower) How can you not love that power.

My favorite is the T-90AM. It is reasonably cheap in QBs but still packs enough punch to deal with anything the Ukrainians have and, if used correctly, can even kill the M1A2. I rarely play a QB as Russians without buying a at least one platoon of T-90AMs. The Tunguska is cool, but it lacks the firepower to deal with heavier targets IMO. It is great though for shooting up infantry in buildings and lightly armoured vehicles.

The M1200 Armored Knight! Just for the cool name...

Can´t believe they wasted that cool name in a vehicle that:

1) It´s not (really) armored

2) It´s not doing anything resembling a knight

It should be call the M1200 Stalking Archer...but maybe then no one would want to ride on it

Many US vehicles dont have suffeciently martial names IMO. They should have called the M1A2 'Armored Knight', ther M109 'Steel Rain' and the M2A3 something like 'Horse of the Horsemen of Apocalypse' (although that is a bit long). I mean why shoud the enemy be afraid of a tank called 'Abrams'? Just because it has a huge gun that can kill everything it sees and is almost impossiblke to destroy? A vehicles name should reflect its deadliness.

Edited by agusto

Its tradition. Different names of weapon systems though the true name really is m ####. The actual name is to make it easier to remember. Tanks and ifvs traditionally have had famous US generals as their namesakes. In Ww2 it was Civil War generals. Abrams was a famous and extremely successful US armor cmdr during WW2 and led a very successful career after